Jump to content

Is it better to be a girl or a guy in SL :)


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Super dumb gals might get ridiculed, but the brainy ones have it rough in other ways.  Almost nobody would date me in high school or college because "who wants to date someone smarter than them?".  

I feel your pain sister.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2018 at 11:16 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Super dumb gals might get ridiculed, but the brainy ones have it rough in other ways.  Almost nobody would date me in high school or college because "who wants to date someone smarter than them?".  

In reality they were scared sheetless of me us. One admitted it to me many, many years later. I was shocked because I had always thought they believed I was stupid when the truth was they feared my intelligence. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

In reality they were scared sheetless of me us. One admitted it to me many, many years later. I was shocked because I had always thought they believed I was stupid when the truth was they feared my intelligence. 

Yeah, I had a few admit that to me in college and I had read it a few places.  It still sucked, regardless of the reason - and I was not about to play dumb like a lot of the other girls did.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I had a few admit that to me in college and I had read it a few places.  It still sucked, regardless of the reason - and I was not about to play dumb like a lot of the other girls did.

I couldn't play dumb even if they paid me enough so I never had to work again.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2018 at 3:32 AM, simplebilly said:

So um hey peeps :))

To be a devil's advocate to a previous topic of "Why guys in SL play as a girl" here's a I bet along "beat up" question: Is it better in SL to be a guy or a girl??

Here're my points:

1. It seems like girls get away with more stuff and get more attention

2. It seems like most of girls if not Bi are Lez :) so it's easier for a girl to find a partner?

3. Girls have way way more cute clothing options :)

4. Take me for example: evenm though i'm Charming, Outgoing and Well Spoken, (oh and very modest!) i'm not very good looking :) So my chances of finding that perfect someone are..meh low :)

This topic isn't started to raise any hell but just for a cool fun discussion

I find it rare an actual man has a well put together avatar, unless he is just fashionable or has a GF dressing him.. so, when I see an ugly male avatar or not all put together, I assume it is a actual male operating the ava. ?

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I had a few admit that to me in college and I had read it a few places.  It still sucked, regardless of the reason - and I was not about to play dumb like a lot of the other girls did.

It wasn't so much intimidation with me, more just being seen as "one of the guys". Possibly because I wasn't afraid to verbally cut someone down to size either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...