WOLF PACK

laceymichelle2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! my names Minx! i am starting a new wolf pack dogs and wolfs alike welcome to come join!! just message me laceymichelle2    first off were looking for betas and maybe a mate for myself as i am a alpha we accept puppies and so on!!! so if your into Wolf rp and i dont mean furries or werewolf i mean actual wolf rp then please come join!! more details when you message me! it shall be fun plenty of missions and etc!

i need a lil help so if you have experience with packs IM ME!

• Like 1

Is it a talking wolf pack? Or are you going to communicate with howls and growls?

I'm not teasing, I'm really curious. I have been a chimpanzee that only communicates with gestures and chimp noises, no spoken words. It's quite challenging. I was curious to know if you plan to do that there, or if you'll be chatting in "wolfspeak". Thanks.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 12:18 PM, laceymichelle2 said:

Hello! my names Minx! i am starting a new wolf pack dogs and wolfs alike welcome to come join!! just message me laceymichelle2    first off were looking for betas and maybe a mate for myself as i am a alpha we accept puppies and so on!!! so if your into Wolf rp and i dont mean furries or werewolf i mean actual wolf rp then please come join!! more details when you message me! it shall be fun plenty of missions and etc!

i need a lil help so if you have experience with packs IM ME!

Whoa - this is actually a fortuitous find (your post) LOL

I have a friend who showed me his awesome wolf (Bento) avatar that he was interested in getting it but said it's also kind of a waste of money because there's really nothing to do in it other than sim-hop and 'just be something non-human' if it's without a partner or friend.

I'll let him know about this post (He's never in forums) - I'll ask him to IM you, but he procrastinates stuff like that. if you IM or PM me I can pass you his name. :)

One thing I'm sure he'll ask (and I'm curious, too) - what does "wolf" role-play look like? What do you do and stuff? (Oh, and you should all use the Multi-Babbler for chatting. It would be awesome for such role-play)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-RP-Multi-Babbler/7351594

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

well it is us going on missons and hunting wolf rp is the same as hmans just more paws and teeth baring XD i have a rules and info for the pack so you can get a feel for it ? maybe do a trial period see if ya like us. also we have a rp tool we use  and a ww meter to hunt or for fights 

Edited by laceymichelle2

• 1 year later...

Hi what times are you usually on?  I'm already in a wolf pack, but it's a rather dark themed one and tend to be more grumpy wolf.  Looking for something more 'lighter' then what I usually do  here. 

Edited by Hejite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.