Sign in to follow this  
laceymichelle2

WOLF PACK

Hello! my names Minx! i am starting a new wolf pack dogs and wolfs alike welcome to come join!! just message me laceymichelle2    first off were looking for betas and maybe a mate for myself as i am a alpha we accept puppies and so on!!! so if your into Wolf rp and i dont mean furries or werewolf i mean actual wolf rp then please come join!! more details when you message me! it shall be fun plenty of missions and etc!

i need a lil help so if you have experience with packs IM ME!

• Like 1

Is it a talking wolf pack? Or are you going to communicate with howls and growls?

I'm not teasing, I'm really curious. I have been a chimpanzee that only communicates with gestures and chimp noises, no spoken words. It's quite challenging. I was curious to know if you plan to do that there, or if you'll be chatting in "wolfspeak". Thanks.

well we would roleplay or emote we would also go ooc as well but mostly its rp chat and also we arw doing training and such and just overall fun stuff... and i put the !!!!! to bump my post, idk if it works that way.

On 10/7/2018 at 12:18 PM, laceymichelle2 said:

Hello! my names Minx! i am starting a new wolf pack dogs and wolfs alike welcome to come join!! just message me laceymichelle2    first off were looking for betas and maybe a mate for myself as i am a alpha we accept puppies and so on!!! so if your into Wolf rp and i dont mean furries or werewolf i mean actual wolf rp then please come join!! more details when you message me! it shall be fun plenty of missions and etc!

i need a lil help so if you have experience with packs IM ME!

Whoa - this is actually a fortuitous find (your post) LOL

I have a friend who showed me his awesome wolf (Bento) avatar that he was interested in getting it but said it's also kind of a waste of money because there's really nothing to do in it other than sim-hop and 'just be something non-human' if it's without a partner or friend.

I'll let him know about this post (He's never in forums) - I'll ask him to IM you, but he procrastinates stuff like that. if you IM or PM me I can pass you his name. :)

One thing I'm sure he'll ask (and I'm curious, too) - what does "wolf" role-play look like? What do you do and stuff? (Oh, and you should all use the Multi-Babbler for chatting. It would be awesome for such role-play)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-RP-Multi-Babbler/7351594

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

well it is us going on missons and hunting wolf rp is the same as hmans just more paws and teeth baring XD i have a rules and info for the pack so you can get a feel for it ? maybe do a trial period see if ya like us. also we have a rp tool we use  and a ww meter to hunt or for fights 

Edited by laceymichelle2