Как защитить себя от ГРИФЕГА?

88Meri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Как защитить себя от Гриффье? Было много укусов, написанных на эту тему, но я не заметил желаемого результата (который ожидался) на сегодняшний день, меня беспокоят трудные заезды в мир SL и частые выезды из игры. Я понимаю, что мои жалобы игнорируются. Кто знает, как защитить себя от таких наводнений?

6 hours ago, 88Meri said:

Как защитить себя от Гриффье? Было много укусов, написанных на эту тему, но я не заметил желаемого результата (который ожидался) на сегодняшний день, меня беспокоят трудные заезды в мир SL и частые выезды из игры. Я понимаю, что мои жалобы игнорируются. Кто знает, как защитить себя от таких наводнений? 

How to protect yourself from Griffier? There were a lot of bites written on this topic, but I did not notice the desired result (which was expected) to date, I am concerned about the difficult trips to the world of SL and frequent departures from the game. I understand that my complaints are ignored. Who knows how to protect yourself from such floods?

Translated using google so people could read this and help.

14 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

How to protect yourself from Griffier? There were a lot of bites written on this topic, but I did not notice the desired result (which was expected) to date, I am concerned about the difficult trips to the world of SL and frequent departures from the game. I understand that my complaints are ignored. Who knows how to protect yourself from such floods?

this text looks too bad even for Russian(like was badly translated from other language to russian for strange reason)

50 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

this text looks too bad even for Russian(like was badly translated from other language to russian for strange reason)

I can't speak/read Russian, so I can't check how good the original text is. But I know from experiance, that Google translate (aswell as other translation services) struggle to create good results, the more colloquial the word choice is and the more spelling mistakes are in them. Complex and long sentence structure can also cause the quality of a translation to go down. Another factor seems to be how similar two languages are to each other. The closer they are (especially in grammar) the better the result. Russian is not very close to English and therefore isn't starting under ideal conditions.

And honestly, I've seen this person writing English, so I don't understand why she writes in Russian, when it limits most peoples ability to reply.

• Like 2

Syo Emerald

• Forum Elf

Panteleeva

• Advanced Member
  •  

bigmoe Whitfield

• Advanced Member
  • On 10/7/2018 at 3:01 AM, 88Meri said:

я  не  увидела  ваша  помощ

On 10/7/2018 at 9:37 AM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

Люди отнесут  в  переводчик  и  прочитать сообщения.

On 10/7/2018 at 11:54 PM, Panteleeva said:

вам надо лечиться, а не в сл играть

хамить  мне  не  надо, займись своим  здоровьем.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 8:01 PM, 88Meri said:

Невозможно защитить свой аватар от гриферов целиком и полностью. Могу посоветовать методы, которые позволяют, так сказать, "унести" от себя различные объекты. Если Вы находитесь на песочнице, то можете создать вокруг собственного аватара прозрачный куб (предварительно сев на землю). Ожидая когда атаки гриферов прекратятся.

Можно купить анти-гриферский хад (но он не особо надежен) https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Anti-Griefer-HUD/439918

В любом другом случае, просто сменить локацию. Или же (если имеется возможность) пожаловаться владельцам локации (модераторам или администраторам), сделав предварительный снимок вещи грифера, где указан его(ее) никнейм (другими словами - в режиме редактирования). Снимок нужно делать при помощи приложения Gyazo или его аналога, ибо администраторы не любят ссылки из вк и фейсбука.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.