Care for a new nutty friend?

Morgana Hilra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, so I will admit, sometimes, I do not have the best track record.

I AM erratic, and can be moody at times but, the friends that I DO have, they have been in my life for many many years.

We do not always get on well but, that is what friendship is. It's not about agreeing about everything and never having a disagreement. It's about being there for each other, whether or not we agree. It's being a sounding board, and giving advice when needed, or asked for.

I am loyal, and respectful to my friends, and to the people from sl that I consider family. 

I would love to meet more people as most of my SL family have moved on from SL but, are still a big part of my real life.

As you can see, I am a wee bit of an oversharer, but, I am honest and devoted, and I love to take photos.... of everything. literally.

If you think that you can handle a slightly nutty character, please, message me here, or in my inbox, or in sl or smoke signals, lol and maybe we can build a couple memories to last a few years lol.

Just a warning though... lol I come with a warning label, isn't that nice?

I will likely tick you off from time to time... the key is to have open communication. Don't just drop out of my life because we may or may not have had a disagreement. I promise, no matter what, if you wish to work on being friends, I will never leave you.

Not to be confused with a stalker... unless that is what you are into. LOL

Now... off to play with my freakishly awesome Halloween items I just bought!

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

join the Forum Cartel inworld group

I am really not the "group" kinda gal. I have to keep my groups open for blogging, or sim hopping. I can't stand spammy groups, and even though I am sure they do not set up to be spammy, updates, chats, etc, drive me bonkers.

1 minute ago, Morgana Hilra said:

I am really not the "group" kinda gal. I have to keep my groups open for blogging, or sim hopping. I can't stand spammy groups, and even though I am sure they do not set up to be spammy, updates, chats, etc, drive me bonkers.

ahhh ok^^ I keep 2-3 active group chats that aren´t actually spammy cos that´s my preferred and most form of communication^^ it´s easier to dose and not that overwhelming. I know the blogging-group thing, though *grins

• 3 weeks later...

Hella, I love that this comes with a warning. Girl, I can get a lil nutty too-- anxiety and depression can be a little hard to handle for my friends, but the real ones are the ones that know you're goin through shiz and stick by you with support. 

I've been on and off again on SL, and I was looking for a shopping/photography buddy. I'm down if you're down! :D

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.