Which do you prefer Zooby baby or funsie?

ZahraAdele

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey I was wondering which baby is more detailed? Also what are the pros and cons? Which baby do you prefer? And why? Which baby has more accessories for purchase? Basically feel free to tell me anything you know about them. Thank you for reading:D

OOC time.... I could never 'get' this thing with SL babys. Especially the Zoobies the way they'd spam the events listings remorselessly with their fake all-day promo / marketing events. So, yes, I'd quite happily throw all the SL babies down a well, drown them with fermented prim juice and set the lot of them on fire.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alazarin Mondrian said:

Do they roast nicely when you hold them over an open fire pit?

1 hour ago, Alazarin Mondrian said:

Babies are tender juicy snacks.

Don't eat babies...

They are bland tasting, greasy and high in cholesterol...

Do you want to have a heart attack while cruising along draconically at 20,000 feet?

I've had three babies myself ,all boys..Iremember saying to each one..I could just eat you up you are so beautiful..

I just never went though with it..

There are some days where I think to myself after something gets torn up from them fighting,that I wish i would have.,.

hehehehe

Not really though..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Necrothread with a troll answer? WHY?!? :(

Since the prior post was only a week ago, I'm not sure it really counts as a necro posting.  After my vacations, I'll often post on threads that are a week or so old.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've had three babies myself ,all boys..Iremember saying to each one..I could just eat you up you are so beautiful..

I just never went though with it..

There are some days where I think to myself after something gets torn up from them fighting,that I wish i would have.,.

hehehehe

Not really though..

There were days that I fully understood how some species could eat their young

?

• Haha 1

Holy crap, I leave the forums for a while and suddenly everyone's inspiried by Hannibal Lecter and in true SL forum fashion; taking it one step further.

At least HE never ate babies. In the movie and the tv show! (Which were both amazing btw.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

All they ask was which babies are better Funsies or Zooby and you guys took it to a whole new level. I have both babies and to me I like Funsie the best because they can grow faster and have more clothes, hair and Etc than Zooby. Zobby baby is cheaper to buy but they grow sooooooooooo slow.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.