Premium account

Kynslea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I am new and when joining I was looking to go premium, but after getting my info filled in it asks what state, well I am in Canada and no option for our provinces. so when submitting it will not allow  be continue. how can I sign up for premium?

4 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, CarolynBrown1 said:

how do I find land to purchase? I have the 512 but I need bigger with more prims, can the granted larger amount be used towards a bigger space? Also, I never received the 1000L or the 300 weekly spending L$

The L$300 comes every Tuesday and the L$1000 comes after 45 days - how long have you been Premium?  If you are not getting you weekly stipend, then use Live Chat to talk to LL - Live Chat is another Premium benefit:
Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 6am to 3pm PST every day.

As to land - Linden Homes are suppose to be increasing to 1024 soon, which would be more prims, so you could just wait a bit and watch the blogs for announcements.  Or you can abandon you Linden Home and find some MAINLAND to buy -- look for the yellow parcels via the inworld map, or use the inworld search function.  In that case, you'll have to pay L$ for the land, but as long as you don't purchase more than 1024 sqm (assuming you do abandon your Linden Home first), then you wont' have any additional monthly tier charges.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.