You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

No bias here, just pointing out that people with mental health or psychological issues deserve respect, not to be called “crazies”. 

Did i call people with mental health or psychological issues crazies or say they didn't deserve respect. NO i am talking about the lot of crazies on this thread. Now dear do not even try go there when you have no knowledge or understanding of what someone else or others have or are going through. FYI.. I also have mental health issues because of things i have been through in my life, AND Just like Steffi, i chooose to pay it forward, and give something back irl and i am qualified in counselling and a therapist too. I saw the help it gave me. Sooo i wanted to help others.. Just like Steffi i will not post my info here or credentials. Because i know what a shambolic mess the trolls are making of this thread. 

Respect is a two way street, Civilness is automatically given, respect is given when it is earned and shown. 

8 minutes ago, SukkiSukki said:

not talkin about you

Post was taking out of context i referred to the crazies on this thread, not actually someone who has mental health or pychological issues. As it is a two way street, cannot expect someone to be mistreated and not have knowledge and help to clear it up.. Also cannot expect to be treated fairly if someone is openly targeting with intent which is what has been done on this thread by them against Steffi as it has previously happened on another thread too and the same place. If you's read up. It isn't that hard to pop by have a nosey, ask her in IM stuff, If you's have no intent to genuinely work this out other then demanding your own wants and needs be met and stuff anyone elses.. Then what's the point? That is just trolling... Stating the obvious here to clear it up. Go or don't go, your choice, IM Steffi or Don't IM her, Your choice. She has laid it down the info is their, however you have to go or IM her for it as her posting on an advertising thread for the place/employment will not have that information on here. 

Have fun.

5 minutes ago, Serenityfirefly McMahon said:

Post was taking out of context i referred to the crazies on this thread, not actually someone who has mental health or pychological issues.

You miss the point - using the terminology “crazy” in ANY context is insensitive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators

Remember when Corky Linden asked everyone to keep conversations both civil and on-topic? Or remember when this thread was about employment? Good times.

#FlashbackFriday

In all seriousness, folks, civil posts do not include abusive posts. Attack premises, not people. This has been a gentle reminder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You miss the point - using the terminology “crazy” in ANY context is insensitive.

Nope, you wanna talk Insensitive. Look at the treatment of this thread starter has gone through by crazy trolls. Again, have a look at thd context i referred to as crazies/crazy trolls... Craaazy... Cooo coo, Bannnnanas, Trolls loosing their pixel minds over a thread and place because they cannot FORCE someone into saying something/doing it. 

Here let me post some definations since your deciding to turn it on to something else when it has a variety of definations..

Here's some...

senseless; impractical; totally unsound

Informal. intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited

Informal. very enamored or infatuated

Informal. intensely anxious or eager; impatient

Informal. unusual; bizarre; singular

Slang. wonderful; excellent; perfect:

having an unusual, unexpected, or random quality,behavior, result, pattern, etc.

noun, plural cra·zies.
  1. Slang. an unpredictable, nonconforming person;oddball:
  2. the crazies, Slang. a sense of extreme unease,nervousness, or panic; extreme jitters:The crew was starting to get the crazies from beingcooped up belowdecks for so long.
Idioms
  1. like crazy,
    1. Slang.with great enthusiasm or energy; to anextreme:We shopped like crazy and bought all ourChristmas gifts in one afternoon.

Think you understand now, crazies/crazy/crayzeee/crazier.. has more then one meaning so don't attempt to tar me with the same brush you would someone else... also these meanings make it pretty clear the people was being crazy in their attempts and extremeness, infatuation with getting Steff to talk here instead of IM as she asked. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jagix Linden said:

Remember when Corky Linden asked everyone to keep conversations both civil and on-topic? Or remember when this thread was about employment? Good times.

#FlashbackFriday

In all seriousness, folks, civil posts do not include abusive posts. Attack premises, not people. This has been a gentle reminder.

Thanks, Just believe Steffi as a therapist and her clinic can help a lot. It has helped others and it is great to see people stepping forward to help or want help. In leading a good path in SL for there to be some mental health awareness. Lost to many to it :( Also lost a family member to it several years back. Who didn't feel able to go to face to face therapy i just wish he was around sl and that SL existed back then and he could have tried or atleast had a support group of friends to get him through. Thanks again. Last post of me. Grateful SL has places like these as well as RL. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Jagix Linden said:

#FlashbackFriday

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Serenityfirefly McMahon said:

Thanks, Just believe Steffi as a therapist and her clinic can help a lot. It has helped others and it is great to see people stepping forward to help or want help. In leading a good path in SL for there to be some mental health awareness. Lost to many to it :( Also lost a family member to it several years back. Who didn't feel able to go to face to face therapy i just wish he was around sl and that SL existed back then and he could have tried or atleast had a support group of friends to get him through. Thanks again. Last post of me. Grateful SL has places like these as well as RL. 

I fully support making people more aware of mental health issues too, Serenity.  We're in total agreement there, and I'd have no problem at all with the concept if therapy wasn't being offered and people weren't being charged.  I'm sorry for your losses, truly.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 1:45 AM, SteffiiSugabum said:

Why do you feel the need to carry on here, and not even reply to my message? I'd understand if you replied to my message and I hadn't replied. I've said when it comes to my qualifications/training which I will happily share, to keep it to a private message cause 1. it's off topic which is against the rules here, 2. I don't want to put out my RL information here in the public. I am giving the option for you to find out, but safely/the way I'm actually allowed too here. 

your message had exactly zero information in it. I don't reply to people who send me spam

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Have replied via messages as this is going off topic again, which we've already been asked not too. Sere was referring to the fact that I was approved for SL15B and was there. 

ROFL that was not the Lab but the community event - run by residents like you and me... So much for serious "approval" ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Have replied via messages as this is going off topic again, which we've already been asked not too. Sere was referring to the fact that I was approved for SL15B and was there. 

I honestly don't think you know what off-topic means as my statement was as on topic as it gets. Your clinic was said to be approved by Linden Lab. I posted a correction that it is in fact not approved by Linden Lab. It does not get more on topic than that. Now kindly stop baiting, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.