Dogecoins

Dog rp'er in search of a home!

Don't mind the time of posting here, though I am a night owl :)

Hey all! I'm returning to SL from a mini hiatus in hopes to rekindle my roleplaying spirit as a pooch. I'm experienced with playing the lifelike dog who takes all shifting and talking into the appropriate place. I'm a busy bee with real life though, but I can be easily caught online in the late of nights. Sometimes at random times of the day during days free from the business of making money. Let's just say I'm currently in America if it helps sort of the times better. I'll try to be as active as possible whenever I can catch people online for some exciting times!

I'm a family dog and enjoy kiddos. I'll be loyal to one family only. I'm not aggressive by nature, but will go into guard dog mode if threats arise. I'm perfectly fine in being a working dog too. I'll just need the training, naturally.

I take the form of a brindle Pit Bull, but I can try to access other coat ideas with my modding skills ;) I'm not sure if I'll take on other breeds just yet though, but may reconsider! This dog comes with supplies and some accessories to boot! Toys especially!

Feel free to poke me here, or IM in-game if you're interested, or have any questions ❤️

• Like 4

There is at least one pet adoption center in world. One of my friends (a tomcat) used it to find new can openers.

• Haha 1

Apparently I haven't checked this thing in awhile despite having this marked for notifications... Whoops! Definitely more alert now and with more time to spare for RP.

Currently a Great Danebull dog now, but always open to changing up my appearances as needed! I'll still pull off my regular pit if desired. :)

• Like 1

Not me, but I had to say your PFP is wicked adorable omggggg.

I really wanted to make a dog avi myself!

• Like 2