Lucky Egg Sploders

ArtmaneSims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ArtmaneSims said:

OK, what the heck is this blue menu?

I guess they mean the popup menu dialog (mine are black not blue) .... very professional description, LOL. From what I read about them they look a lot like gambling to me though - I wonder how they managed to survive so long.

Blue menu... not really such a thing in SL jargon. But, I can see where the blue dialog boxes could bethought of as a 'menu'.

These 'blue dialogs' are the ones you see when you jump on a Dance Ball, chair, bed, couch, etc. that give you a choice of animations/poses.

The dialog usually pops up when you click on something, chair, couch, etc. or sit on something.

It sounds as if you can't use it unless you are a member of a particular group.  Without reading the entire instruction card, I don't know if that means you need to join a group that the creator runs, or if it means your contestants need to be members of a club group that you specify.

if you rez the sploder and click it, does it produce a blue window that has buttons in it with a variety of labels?  One will most likely be the "Verify Group" button.

NOTE:  If, when you rez it, it produces a notice saying that it is requesting permission to take $L from your account, I would click "DENY".  Then delete it, and throw the copy in your inventory into the trash.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.