Inn0sent

Seeking a female Owner/Mistress x3

Greetings!

First of all, thanks for taking your time to click on my thread.

A little disclaimer, I am a newbie in SL (literally my first day), so I excuse for any inconveniences I may cause in advance.
As you could probably gather from the title, I am currently looking for a D/s relationship. Please do understand tho, that I am not someone that likes to rush into things and I will not choose the first person to respond, since I put all my trust and clinginess in the people I love and that needs to be earned first.

So what exactly am I looking for?

I am looking for an online D/s relationship ( NO RP, altough we could do it for fun sometimes..  ). 
I would prefer my mistress/owner or caretaker or however you wanna call it to be more on the gentle and caring side and be someone I can trust, talk to, be there for them and be friends, rather than them beeing on the rough and cruel side and just want to humiliate and degrade me 24/7. You can however, set up rules of course, when the time is right and we trust each other enough. 
Please be female and between the age of 18-22 (nothing at all against males, I myself am one aswell :3)
I already stated, that I'm a beginner in SL so it would be great, if that person could guide me through the game, and eventually show me the BDSM side of it. ( Not a must )

About me / What to expect from me:

I am a straight male, 18 yo and I live in the European timezone. That is all the private information I am going to provide for now. Of course, as we get to know each other, there's gonna be more information than that.
I sometimes get depressed and need someone to be there for me. Also I'm a very clingy person and I tend to get emotional at times, so please keep that in mind if you want to become my mistress.
I'm not a complete beginner in the BDSM/D's scene, since I've been in one real relationship so far that lasted for over a year. But I am no expert either. 
Voice chat is alright by me, but you certainly don't have to do it if you feel uncomfortable.

A little side note:

Please for the love of god, be honest about who you really are and please don't go and pretend to be a person, that you aren't just for the sake of your entertainment. It can really hurt people. Badly. Anyways, I think that this it for now and thank you so so much for reading through all this!

Have a wonderful day!

Edited by Inn0sent

32 minutes ago, Inn0sent said:

Please be female and between the age of 16-22 (nothing at all against males, I myself am one aswell :3)

I would highly recommend forgetting about looking for someone who is, as far as Linden Lab is concerned, underage. I know the actual age of consent is 14-16 (with or without Romeo&Juliet clauses that cover you, if you're 18) across most of Europe and America; but in Second Life, 18 is the cutoff for all content even remotely adult in nature. Given the potential issues with online paedophilia in places like Second Life, LL has a "nuke from orbit first, ask questions later" approach - so play it safe.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I would highly recommend forgetting about looking for someone who is, as far as Linden Lab is concerned, underage. I know the actual age of consent is 14-16 (with or without Romeo&Juliet clauses that cover you, if you're 18) across most of Europe and America; but in Second Life, 18 is the cutoff for all content even remotely adult in nature. Given the potential issues with online paedophilia in places like Second Life, LL has a "nuke from orbit first, ask questions later" approach - so play it safe.

Thanks for your help! That was certainly my bad. Where I live, it's legal to be in a sexual relationship with anyone who is over the age of 16, but I completly forgot that that is not the case in other countries and SL. I will immediatly correct that.

Edited by Inn0sent

Just now, Inn0sent said:

Thanks for your help! That was certainly my bad. Where I live, it's legal to be in a sexual relationship with anyone who is over the age of 16, but I completly forgot that that is not the case in other countries. I will immediatly correct that.

I'm British, it's 16 in the UK too... for physical sexual encounters, that is. The laws about 'indecent images' has 18 as the age floor; which rules out most, uh, 'long distance sexual relationships'. I have honestly no idea about whether text-based sexual roleplay would be okay or not, but I totally get why SL (and pretty much everywhere online) opt for the easier, blanket cutoff of 18.

• Like 1

For some reason I hardly associate a dominant with anyone younger than 30. That goes for both genders, I think that the role requires a certain level of experience and wisdom that usually comes with age. As my personal experience, dominants I met under that age where mostly spoiled brats demanding things rather than a discipline inspiring figure.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Inn0sent said:

I am a newbie in SL (literally my first day)

Welcome to Second Life!

I am currently looking for a D/s relationship. Please do understand tho, that I am not someone that likes to rush into things

I would suggest you foster not rushing more. Looking for someone to "own" you on your first day in SL would be hard on your owner.

Learn to walk and operate your camera. Learn to dress and develop your style. Move beyond the freeby starter avatar and set yourself up to reflect how you want to be seen, who you are.

You can however, set up rules of course, when the time is right and we trust each other enough. 

Are you certain you want to be in a D/s relationship? Part of that is accepting some rules from the beginning.

Please be female and between the age of 16-22

People under 18 are locked to G rated areas and may not do anything sexual. You will be permabanned and exiled from SL quicker then you can blink if you attempt to move any friendship with an underaged resident above a G rated one. Don't do it. Set your minimum as 18.

I will immediatly correct that.

You havn't corrected it yet.

I am looking for an online D/s relationship ( NO RP

It's going to be pretty boring if you don't want RP. What's in it for her if all you will do is talk RL stuff?

Honestly Inn0sent. Learn SL and move beyond your first day in the game before you start looking for someone to own you. Go to Temple of the COllar and pick up a free open collar, learn to use that. And develop your look and skills. Find places that interest you in search and start talkig to people.

In 3-6 months you will be in a far better place to submit to a mistress, and you will know a little more on what is expected of a submissive inside SL.

6 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

For some reason I hardly associate a dominant with anyone younger than 30

I disagree. I've made different experiences.

6 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Are you certain you want to be in a D/s relationship? Part of that is accepting some rules from the beginning.

Yes I am certain and aware of that

6 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

You havn't corrected it yet.

I swear I did.

26 minutes ago, Inn0sent said:

Yes I am certain and aware of that

ok :) I wish you luck finding a perfect someone! But please do think of learning SL a little first, it will be WAY more fun for you and your dominant-to-be.

26 minutes ago, Inn0sent said:

I swear I did.

Now I see the correction in place, awesome!

(The Lab have a trigger finger on that issue, so we are just trying to protect you :D )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

(The Lab have a trigger finger on that issue, so we are just trying to protect you :D )

should be easy to prevent... as new player he/she of course did read and agree to  the TOS and Guidelines... should be fresh in memory after a day  :)

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 2