Still Receiving 300L

FrankWolfe23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello About a month ago I cancelled my premium membership, but I still receive the 300L to this day, at first I thought maybe I had not actually cancelled my Premium membership or something, but I checked today and in fact I do not have a premium membership. This has happened before with another one of my accounts and Linden Labs ended up banning my account for some reason because they messed up, so I'm trying to fix this quick.

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, FrankWolfe23 said:

Hello About a month ago I cancelled my premium membership, but I still receive the 300L to this day, at first I thought maybe I had not actually cancelled my Premium membership or something, but I checked today and in fact I do not have a premium membership. This has happened before with another one of my accounts and Linden Labs ended up banning my account for some reason because they messed up, so I'm trying to fix this quick.

You would be better off contacting support if you are worried it's a mistake.  Could it be you have cancelled your premium before it ran out and therefore are entitled to the 300L until the prepaid time runs out?

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

• Like 3

One thing to note -- your Premium membership is paid in advance, thus you will stay Premium until your renewal date comes around. Most Premium benefits stay in effect until that date, including receiving the weekly stipend.  You just can't own any Mainland after requesting the downgrade. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.