Esmeraldazs

Looking For Someone Special

I'm 37 years old/Female/Canadian/Single ..... I'm Honest, Faithful, Loving, Caring, Sweet, Trustworthy, Submissive, can be a flirt and wild at times.

I'm looking for someone Honest, Faithful, Loving, Caring, Sweet, Trustworthy and Dominant .... There are Dom things normal men can do such as pulling hair back to kiss, pushing against wall, etc

Must be willing to win over my heart not claim me by going out on dates, making me feel special in every way possible .... Hoping there are a few men out there that might be interested if so please comment on this.

P.S. Don't ask if I have boards up in world cause I have had 4 boards up now in world and not 1 interest other then wanting to get into my bedroom first thing .......... Also if your looking for that only then please look elsewhere cause I promise it won't happen right away with me

1.thumb.jpg.9671d6a0bed1b42023a54b6490b439d9.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Esmeraldazs said:

P.S. Don't ask if I have boards up in world cause I have had 4 boards up now in world

What is a “boards” in world? A house? 

the chances of u  bein a dude are over 99.8 percent  its scarey whats even more scary is yr almost senior citezen age maybe if u were a more yougish age like 20 or so then maybe and of corse u got to be a real female

• Haha 4

... 37 is 'almost senior citizen age'? I'm not letting you anywhere near my daughters.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Quinn Lysette said:

the chances of u  bein a dude are over 99.8 percent  its scarey whats even more scary is yr almost senior citezen age maybe if u were a more yougish age like 20 or so then maybe and of corse u got to be a real female

How do we know you’re really a male? I see a lot of what used to be politically incorrectly called “female logic”. ?

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 6:09 AM, Phorumities said:

in RL or in SL?

In SL to start off with and hoping that it might eventually lead to RL but also okay if it doesn't

21 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

How do we know you’re really a male? I see a lot of what used to be politically incorrectly called “female logic”. ?

Thank you Love totally true I see so many real life female's playing SL Guy's even at Dating agency's in SL

Edited by Jagix Linden
Removed commend regarding abusive post - Mod
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What is a “boards” in world? A house? 

There are dating locations inworld where you can put up ad boards telling about yourself and what you are looking for.

To OP - as Sylvannas said, totally ignore anything Quinn says, here or elsewhere.  He's either a troll or total douchebag.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2

Age is only a Number and 37 is is still young older age. Truly it take man who can understand you. Beacause your serious I have seen her around she a nice gal she Looking for real why is that rare Some want to vanish that. Everyone comes to second life for somthing If they are looking that up to them who want to enter. Voice and cam conversation can help both mannerly way. I’m 34 but look younger older are looking younger these days. She will open up as trust is earned and the heart not Just give it. Im one those looking for real but Im gonna stick up for her she got the guts maybe more Should make more post  looking for real some peoole ate shy. Here a  picture of me in real Just cause someone in thier 30s get to know them you may be supriced that age has nothing do with it. Gota get in thr mind and coversation love is rare it takes someone special to wake that up. 

DA094BA8-C703-4CFE-BAB5-FECE1E489F62.jpeg

Edited by Dreamerra
  • Like 1