Quinn Lysette

Looking for a youngish REAL female to hangout with

ya i need a youngish girl to hangout with please have proof that u were born female cuz i dont  get along with lyers an wierdos  and be in the texas central time zone so that we can be in sl at the same time and also i need yr phone number to keep in touch with u not to staik you i swear its so we can be better friends

• Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I should think Quinn should know better.  Maybe someone has hijacked their account?  Whoever's posting this obviously has no clue what Second Life is about.

• Like 3

Well, Quinn, you definitely are good at keeping us laughing and shaking our heads all at the same time

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i need yr phone number to keep in touch with u not to staik you i swear its so we can be better friends

Just in general, and not targetting Quinn per se

I would give advise to anyone in SL, before handing over any real life information, including your phone number, address, or a report from your gyno, is just asking for trouble.

Not saying that Quinn is a nutcase - I don't know him from a bar of soap - but there are a hell of a lot of weirdos on the internet, and in SL, once that real life info gets out, its out.

Don't do it. Or if you must do it, give the person requesting it Mr Trump's contact details instead.

proxy.duckduckggo_com.jpg.fe2b31323f6bb238b231bd70104dc387.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, Quinn, you definitely are good at keeping us laughing and shaking our heads all at the same time

Dont you think the hilarity wears off, after reading that kind of statements over and over again? For years... ?
OK, at least he still is a slighty entertaining troll.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

OK, at least he still is a slighty entertaining troll.

nah  :)

he sees dating as a gacha machine and thinks he only gets the commons... not realizing he dumps all rares...

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

8 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

he sees dating as a gacha machine and thinks he only gets the commons... not realizing he dumps all rares...

Omg Ethan I love that analogy

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Tell me about major red flags.

Image result for stalin red flags

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

nutcase - I don't know him from a bar of soap

Nutcase: shell, contains tasty nut meat 

Bar of soap: inedible 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I should think Quinn should know better. 

I keep wondering, does he know better and it's all an act to be funny, or is he really this stupid?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I keep wondering, does he know better and it's all an act to be funny, or is he really this stupid?

Give him your phone number and find out!

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Give him your phone number and find out!

Well I know for a fact, I am not that stupid.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Not saying that Quinn is a nutcase - I don't know him from a bar of soap

No, at this point we do know that Quinn is a nutcase. A better question is what's going on in the mind of the person behind the forum persona :SwingingFriends:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Image result for stalin red flags

actually he was the perfect example of applied communism in action, he was better at it than anyone else. communism was never intended to be a successful economic system because it simply cant work. However it doesnt stop millions of supporters worldwide from saying well next time we WILL make it work.

Isn't 150 million deaths enough?

4 hours ago, Phorumities said:

actually he was the perfect example of applied communism in action, he was better at it than anyone else. communism was never intended to be a successful economic system because it simply cant work. However it doesnt stop millions of supporters worldwide from saying well next time we WILL make it work.

Isn't 150 million deaths enough?

IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

Not sure if that was clear enough so...

IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

WTF.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

It does require someone special to feel slightly interested in that guy.

28 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

Not sure if that was clear enough so...

IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

WTF.

Yes but I never miss the chance for a touch of political commentary.

My post was actually quite restrained. 

Edited by Phorumities
added a line.

Just now, Phorumities said:

Yes but I never miss the chance for a touch of political commentary.

but that is borderline to trolling ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Fionalein said:

but that is borderline to trolling ;)

Well she posted the picture, so by the rules of the forum, i'm entitled to comment on it, or maybe I should have reported the post as being offensive.

1 hour ago, Phorumities said:

Well she posted the picture, so by the rules of the forum, i'm entitled to comment on it, or maybe I should have reported the post as being offensive.

Glares. She? 

Besides, isn't all political commentary on the Internet trolling? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

For a starter, it wasn't even me who posted but Orwar and if that kind of content offends you, it tells me you fall on the "special internet snowflake" category, which is not a good thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

if that kind of content offends you,.

If any kind of content on the Internet offends anyone, it's time to consider growing up. It's a wondrous thing; we've made the world so small that we can reach out to any part of the world from our bedrooms - but yes, it also means we've got all the dark and nasty stuff right in front of us. A person on the Internet whose opinions are different from yours is not worth the effort of getting 'offended' by. But, to appease our forum deities I should add - play nice, it's pretty worthless wasting one's time trying to offend someone across the Internet. Fortunately I have the benefit of a depraved personality which just naturally offends half the people I come across, to my great amusement!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hey everyone, 

Unfortunately since this topic kinda veered off the tracks in different directions, this thread has been locked. Let's keep things on topic to avoid this issue in the future. Thanks guys! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1