Conversions button does not work

MIVIMEX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I clicked something in the chat window and now the Conversions button does not work. It used to open a window with chats and now I hear a sound but the window does not open. Ctrl + T does not work. It does not show local chat tab in conversations window anymore. Help me please!
Thanks for any help!

Untitled.png

Edited by MIVIMEX

4 answers to this question

I haven't been able to reproduce a situation in which the button and keys do not work. If they truly aren't working I would reinstall the viewer.

I can sort of hide the panel. I have some HUDs down one side of my viewer. If I slide the chat window out of the visible area the little bit that remains can be hidden by the HUDs and/or viewer buttons.

So, if you have managed to get the chat window outside the visible area, the question is how to get it back?

It is a bit complex. There is a file in AppData/Roaming/[viewer name] (Windows obviously)/[avatar name]/settings_per_account.xml (This is a hidden system folder. So, Google for instructions getting to it.)

XML files are text files. So, you can edit them.

Within the file are sections XML titled <key>floater_pos_conversation_x</key>... and <key>floater_pos_conversation_y</key>.  With the viewer closed you should be able to edit the file and change the values in each e.g., <real>-0.51724135875701904</real> (an off screen value) to X=<real>0.5</real> and Y=<real>0.5</real>

These values will put the chat window in the middle of the screen.

You can also rename or delete the file settings_per_account.xml. The viewer will rebuild the file with default values. But, this will change all the panels in the viewer setting them to default positions. Which may not be a bad thing...

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I can sort of hide the panel. I have some HUDs down one side of my viewer. If I slide the chat window out of the visible area the little bit that remains can be hidden by the HUDs and/or viewer buttons.

My guess is, it’s right behind the panels shown. Maybe move those aside to see it. See how the screen shot indicates something behind?

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.