keziarae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! 

I've been trying to mesh now using blender for about two years and have never gotten anywhere with it, I would love if there is someone out there willing to help me learn the skill or even the software itself, and I can go from there! I'm looking to make clothes mainly .. but would love to branch out into hair at some point! 

I am also interested in making cute looking skins and eyebrows etc i'm overall just a very creative person and I would love to use Second Life as a platform for my ideas as there is no limit to what you can create! 

Thank you so much!

Kezia x

Check out Blender Benders group in world, there are loads of experts and newbies alike, they regularly have classes in world too, for all levels of skill and the different areas of using the app.  Check out their schedule its really quite a lot of good stuff.  I bet you can find some mentors in there too, and have an array of people to bounce ideas off of to help push you along, the group chat is great too :)

There are tutors out there...but they're pretty expensive (unless you're lucky and find someone who wants to teach for free).

It takes a long time to learn Blender!

I agree with Macrocosm....groups are the way to go. So much cheaper and other students in the class helping each other.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.