Jump to content
jrenslow Bach

People using multiple accounts to fillup search results

Recommended Posts

I did a search on the marketplace for carnival rides since I sell them and all that comesup is pages of the same texture for sale by tons of diff sellers obviously doing it to cheat the search results to only show their products

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably gacha. I did a bunch of carnival rides for gacha way back.They still seem popular on the mktplace. There are tons of carnival ride type gacha on the mktplce from other creators too. Nothing evil really.

Edited by eku Zhong
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what you're seeing are gacha items these aren't all sold by the same person under different accounts to skew search results  people like you and me are selling them because they didn't get the prize they wanted, got duplicates or used it and decided they no longer wanted it

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2018 at 6:10 PM, Claireschen Hesten said:

I think what you're seeing are gacha items these aren't all sold by the same person under different accounts to skew search results  people like you and me are selling them because they didn't get the prize they wanted, got duplicates or used it and decided they no longer wanted it

This is the only best feature of Gachas (I prefer to buy this copy/no-transfer).

12 hours ago, ChinRey said:

I checked. Yes, it's a gacha.

The good thing is if you do spot a Gacha item you're interested in - you can now search for that exact item and find the lowest price for it because multiple people compete with each other to sell it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

The good thing is if you do spot a Gacha item you're interested in - you can now search for that exact item and find the lowest price for it because multiple people compete with each other to sell it. :D

I ignorantly thought “gacha” meant “unique item” all this time! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I ignorantly thought “gacha” meant “unique item” all this time! ?

A Japanese word describing the monetization of a game, based on the actual vendors (we even see them in the U.S. (A quarter for a plastic ring, etc.))

https://bothgunsblazingblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/07/gacha/

I like to pronounce it in my head as "GOTCHA!. Bish." LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I like to pronounce it in my head as "GOTCHA!. Bish." LOL

People who rescue dogs refer to the adoption date as their “Gotcha” date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

People who rescue dogs refer to the adoption date as their “Gotcha” date.

And your Gotcha date is...?

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING! I couldn't resist LOL You know I love you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alyona Su said:

And your Gotcha date is...?

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING! I couldn't resist LOL You know I love you.

Wahhhh! I’m still in the shelter, waiting for my furever home!

 

34822428-F9DC-456C-844B-87C37CFB019D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

furever home

A permapetted breedable house? Cool, when you find one I will take the second you find =^.^=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

A permapetted breedable house? Cool, when you find one I will take the second you find =^.^=

I don’ wanna breed, but it’s fun to try! Moar me iz laggy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...