Seth Saeed

So I have an idea..

So I have an idea for a RP that I want to do but it's a little bit Risque if you will so bare with me here..

Okay so, a little back  story before I delve into this whole thing.. 

I have been involved in family RP for years on SL, I started out way back in the day before mesh where it was weird to be a tiny avatar, but then Toddleedoo came out which was amazing, anyway so I started as a youngling and then very slowly grew up into a child, teen and now I'm an adult. I've had many families (4) on SL but through all of them I have kept the same siblings (one is my RL husband so can't get rid of him that easily) anyway.. In our family once I hit the teen years I was a bit of a rebel, but I was a closeted homo (I'm gay irl) and when I did finally come out to my SL Parents they spat the dummy and we have since parted ways BUT and here's where it gets interesting.. I was thinking, how fun would it be to RP having a baby with some girl I met at the club??? 

I know.. Crazy, so I have the mama allpa HUD (Male version ofc) and was tossing around the idea of maybe getting some girl pregnant, we could go to the doctors together and do all that good stuff, get checkups and all that jaz.. and if you had a family we could break the news to them! As I said I no longer have a family other than my siblings so we would have to break it to them, but I think this could be very fun, we could have just one baby and go our separate ways after the birth or we could have twins or shared custody.. anyway, this was just my idea and I think it would make for some good RP..

So I'm looking for a female with the mama allpa HUD who wants to RP having a baby with a gay guy who is fresh out the closet but in denial, IDK how the mama allpa hud works, I think we would have to have sexy time, I'm terrible when it comes to RP sex with females so we can just do what ever there, but I look good so you won't be disappointed lol.. If you're interested hmu in world Seth Saeed

Bath2.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seth Saeed said:

lol I mean we can role play it but I'm not buying shoes ?

What about maternity clothes, food and diapers, later on?

Edited by Resi Pfeffer

7 hours ago, Seth Saeed said:

lol I mean we can role play it but I'm not buying shoes ?

and you just might be sexy enough to make that happen.

7 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

What about maternity clothes, food and diapers, later on?

lol I mean, Maternity clothes seems life a more reasonable request and so does food and diapers ??

10 minutes ago, Seth Saeed said:

lol I mean, Maternity clothes seems life a more reasonable request and so does food and diapers ??

Too bad. Like Talli, i just came for the shoes...?

I mean if ya'll want shoes I could get you some sculpty shoes with bling and clacky noises, but thats the best I can do ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

if you need a medical doctor im a lisenced gynocologist in sl and rl   setup appointment - 1000L  full exam-5000L  delivery of babys is per baby 1baby 20000 2 40000 and so on

Whoa, no matter how much I love roleplay, I would NEVER pay 40k lindens to deliver an ugly prim baby. That's too much wasted money. I do wish OP luck on this matter, not sure if that's  an interesting scenario for most girls.

I mean, mama allpa doesn't require role play to work, you can simply click a button and BAM, pregnant. If your idea is to have kid avatar as child, you might have a ahrd time finding kids willing to do the "split parents" scenario. If it's prim babies, keep in mind those dreadful things are EXPENSIVE and MONEY CONSUMING and they get really boring quickly (that's my personal opinion though). And being an expensive no-copy item it would require a HUGE trust between parents to pass them to one another, unless they have access to the same house where they'd he allowed to "play" with the babies.

Giving you my personal straight female opinion, your proposal might be fun for you but it doesn't seem fun from the girl's side.

Plot twist; The medical board revoke Dr Quinn's Gynaecology license because of an oversight in University. He is now only registered to practise Proctology.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/2/2018 at 8:18 AM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Whoa, no matter how much I love roleplay, I would NEVER pay 40k lindens to deliver an ugly prim baby. That's too much wasted money. I do wish OP luck on this matter, not sure if that's  an interesting scenario for most girls.

I mean, mama allpa doesn't require role play to work, you can simply click a button and BAM, pregnant. If your idea is to have kid avatar as child, you might have a ahrd time finding kids willing to do the "split parents" scenario. If it's prim babies, keep in mind those dreadful things are EXPENSIVE and MONEY CONSUMING and they get really boring quickly (that's my personal opinion though). And being an expensive no-copy item it would require a HUGE trust between parents to pass them to one another, unless they have access to the same house where they'd he allowed to "play" with the babies.

Giving you my personal straight female opinion, your proposal might be fun for you but it doesn't seem fun from the girl's side.

you've given me quite a bit to think about, so has everyone who has IM'd me or sent me a PM on the forums, almost everyone is asking me how much I'm willing to pay them to do this which to me makes no sense since I'm asking for purely RP purposes, nothing needs to be brought in order for this to work unless you don't have the mama allpa HUD in which case I don't see why someone would agree to it and I already have a zooby baby with all the works.

I guess I can see why it wouldn't be fun for the woman, I just thought it'd be funny if we had to break the news to our families (her parents my siblings) but I mean, I could use an alt to birth my child, just wouldn't be anywhere near as fun as a real person lol

Edited by Seth Saeed
can't spell to save my life...

Seth, we're not asking for money because we'd have to buy props.  We're asking for money as a recompense for participating in a scenario that squicks us out.

Adding a bit more, SL pregnancy only seem fun if you never done it or for those who are REALLY into the rp (or fetish who am I to judge). Those who take SL seriously tend to enjoy it more than role players (my personal experience, not an absolute truth). As I experienced and watched closely and afar,  the whole "breaking the news" thing is more about showing off you got yourself a man (when it comes to the ladies, of course) who is a "provider". It's more about status and also some guys really get excited about the idea and end up sticking to relationships they are not happy with just because they feel like the have to (just like in real life, quite funny if you think that you literally have nothing keeping you there besides yourself) so, unless you find yourself someone whose avatar is a character and not an avatar, you might have a hard time playing that.

Editing because I have to explain my line of thought since I contradicted myself.

Okay when I say "character", I've seen quite a bit residents who constantly role play, they are NEVER ooc, my teen daughter is one of them, she will talk about real life if needed, but she's full time in character. This kind of resident tend to enjoy playing scenarios a lot. As for regular folks who see their avatar as a representation of their real selves, even if they are into role playing (my case, for an example), that kind of scenario could not be viable or maybe would be time consuming if there would be plans to take the pregnancy forward.

Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman

6 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Seth, we're not asking for money because we'd have to buy props.  We're asking for money as a recompense for participating in a scenario that squicks us out.

Well that does make sense, I think I just didn't think this through that much, I think what I should be thinking about is the how's and why's rather than the outcome.

5 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Okay when I say "character", I've seen quite a bit residents who constantly role play, they are NEVER ooc, my teen daughter is one of them, she will talk about real life if needed, but she's full time in character. This kind of resident tend to enjoy playing scenarios a lot. As for regular folks who see their avatar as a representation of their real selves, even if they are into role playing (my case, for an example), that kind of scenario could not be viable or maybe would be time consuming if there would be plans to take the pregnancy forward.

I think I fit in the role of character, I mean I will talk RL with my siblings every now and then, but even then Tyler is he douche bag big brother who will bully them and if we're going off sim I will keep up that character, unless they're not around, then Tyler's just your regular weird homo exploring sims and meeting new people lol

I wonder how many people do the baby thing in SL if they are already parents in RL.  I don't personally know very many SL folks with kids, but the few I do know are in two categories:  younger folks that haven't had kids in RL yet and older folks that can't have kids in RL.

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wonder how many people do the baby thing in SL if they are already parents in RL.  I don't personally know very many SL folks with kids, but the few I do know are in two categories:  younger folks that haven't had kids in RL yet and older folks that can't have kids in RL.

I fall into both categories, I suppose. I didn't want RL children when I could have them and now that I can't have them, I still don't want them. But it's different in SL. As you may know, I had 23 bouncing baby octopi and named them all Dave. If you're gonna fantasize, it should be fantastic, right? Breast feeding them certainly was.

Here's the Dr. Seuss poem that inspired me:

Did I ever tell you that Mrs. McCave
Had twenty-three sons and she named them all Dave?
Well, she did. And that wasn't a smart thing to do.
You see, when she wants one and calls out, 'Yoo-Hoo!
Come into the house, Dave!' she doesn't get one.
All twenty-three Daves of hers come on the run!
This makes things quite difficult at the McCaves'
As you can imagine, with so many Daves.
And often she wishes that, when they were born,
She had named one of them Bodkin Van Horn
And one of them Hoos-Foos. And one of them Snimm.
And one of them Hot-Shot. And one Sunny Jim.
And one of them Shadrack. And one of them Blinkey.
And one of them Stuffy. And one of them Stinkey.
Another one Putt-Putt. Another one Moon Face.
Another one Marvin O'Gravel Balloon Face.
And one of them Ziggy. And one Soggy Muff.
One Buffalo Bill. And one Biffalo Buff.
And one of them Sneepy. And one Weepy Weed.
And one Paris Garters. And one Harris Tweed.
And one of them Sir Michael Carmichael Zutt
And one of them Oliver Boliver Butt
And one of them Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate ...
But she didn't do it. And now it's too late.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Bodkin Van Horn

That's an awesome name, and taken.

35 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Soggy Muff.

Not such a great name. I'm surprised the forum's filter allows it tbh.