Now what exactely is "adult"?

Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

One of the best days of my life was spent on a toboggan hill near my home.

I never tried that (no hills or enough snow) until I lived in a Hindu ashram near Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge TN. It was fun, going down the very steep hill at breakneck speed with very little control!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

At least once every winter, I go outside into a "big flake" snowstorm, lie down on the ground and look straight up into the sky.

One of the best days of my life was spent on a toboggan hill near my home. I was about three or four at the time, so this is an assisted memory and a favorite family story. We got up before dawn, had an early breakfast and were on the hill before anyone else. By lunch, the sun had come out, the sky was that deep winter blue, and I was exhausted from walking up and down the hill all morning. Mom went home to make lunch and I plopped down on the snow to soak up the sun and recharge. While I lay there looking like a little corpse, another mother tore into Dad for abusing me out there on the hill. She was livid... "That poor child!". He turned to me and said "Maddy, do you want to go home?". I eeked out a wobbly "noooooo" and that was the end of it. We all finally left the hill around 9PM (with time for pee breaks). It just doesn't get any better than that.

My first trail ride in the snow,kicked off a whole other kind of riding experience that I just never miss when it comes along..Especially in the mornings in untouched snow with everything covered in snow.. It's like the snow just put a sound barrier on the worlds distant noises, to where you can hear everything around you so well..

A horses hoof stepping in the snow and being one of the few things you can hear, is one of my favorite sounds..

They just love the snow too..There is nothing more enjoyable than opening the barn door and letting a couple horses out into deep snow and just watching them go and enjoy it..

most days they'll run out and do some rolls in the dirt..But in the snow they wear it out like they are making angels..hehehehe

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Kills fewer each year, but vaping is the new gateway to smoking..

I see kids walking down the street vaping, and  I think why?

Smoke the old fashioned way, then vape when you are finally trying to break the smoking habit.

Besides those thick clouds of vape "smoke" really look quite silly.

11 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I wonder when they will get around to censoring ,The Bite?

hehehehehe

I just want a burger from a fast food joint to actually look like the ones in the ads... 

5 hours ago, Phorumities said:

Methinks the kitty cat needs to look up the definition of snowflake

Yes it's a word and not a  typo or an attempt at an emote.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/methinks

snow·flake

ˈsnōˌflāk/

noun

1.a flake of snow, especially a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.

2.a white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn.

People seem to think that being called a snowflake is an insult without knowing where that terminology came from. Its from Fight Club. It was said by a character that was a figment of the main characters imagination, a split personality. He was also a terrorist. So, calling someone a snowflake is tantamount to quoting a terrorist from a  movie.. And somehow that is supposed to be an insult. 
Scarily, I'm with Phorumities on this one. 

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I just want a burger from a fast food joint to actually look like the ones in the ads... 

snow·flake

ˈsnōˌflāk/

noun

1.a flake of snow, especially a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.

2.a white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn.

People seem to think that being called a snowflake is an insult without knowing where that terminology came from. Its from Fight Club. It was said by a character that was a figment of the main characters imagination, a split personality. He was also a terrorist. So, calling someone a snowflake is tantamount to quoting a terrorist from a  movie.. And somehow that is supposed to be an insult. 
Scarily, I'm with Phorumities on this one. 

dunno about all that stuff you wrote, but  we call them snowflakes because they  melt as soon as their vision of reality is upset.

For some really funny youtube videos, watch snowflakes melting when they find out Donald Trump won the election.

Bring out the teddy bears and safe rooms.

And when Kavanaugh finally gets confirmed, better get out your hip waders.

Edited by Phorumities
added stuff

6 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

For some even funnier ones watch Trump's twists and turns after the UN laughs *at* him.

Considering that the UN itself is a joke and that nothing would make me happier than to see the US withdraw from that disgraceful institution, evict the tenants, and demolish the building, the reaction of the clowns sitting there is of no concern to me.

Edited by Phorumities
there their they're
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I wonder when they will get around to censoring ,The Bite?

hehehehehe

Well that "bite" is totally fake!  At 31 seconds (where it's freeze framed), her bite actually starts at the burger downwards and her nose is clearly being turned up by the bread.

Yet at 32 seconds in the cut to closeup, there's a chunk missing from the bread.

Doesn't even require a P900 or P1000 camera to debunk THIS and I really do need to stop watching Flat Earth and Flat Earth debunking videos.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I would probably eat fast food if it looked that good..But it's all craps..

I don't even allow fast food in my house.. I've made people eat it outside that have brought it over..That smell is not invading my house,no way..

It's so nasty..

hehehehe

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The grease smell?

Each one has it's own smell that just overtakes the area.. I can smell someone that has had fast food..

McDonald's is probably the grease smell more than anything,but the food just smells bad..Burger King and Wendy's  smell bad also to me..

I can tolerate Taco Bell smell some,but that's about it really..

I can't eat any of it,I'll get sick to my stomach just trying.. Brrrrr,just thinking about it..

• 1 month later...

I consider adult places to be those where there is actual explicit sexual content displayed/ naked avatars etc

Then again thats just me and honestly I dont think there isnt as much of a noticeable difference between M and A rated places in a hindsight, other than A paces to be pretty much free for all 18+ content

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Actors who not only drank on set, they drank during filming:

Cary Grant

W. C. Fields

Peter O'Toole

Joan Crawford

There are more but those are the first ones that come to mind.

I saw a thing on youtube about bewitched..

all those people but the little girl were drinking while filming pretty much..

Some even had drinking problems..Might have been both of the husbands..

I'm just trying to remember the documentary of the show,but they were really bad on that show from what I remember them saying..

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I saw a thing on youtube about bewitched..

all those people but the little girl were drinking while filming pretty much..

Some even had drinking problems..Might have been both of the husbands..

I'm just trying to remember the documentary of the show,but they were really bad on that show from what I remember them saying..

I’d do shots with Endora and Uncle Arthur! Here’s the neighbor, Mrs. Kravitz.

C1158608-E819-4792-A3BA-CFF0587AE508.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.