repetitive error which needs quick permanent solution right NOW !!!!!!

masterinsoftware

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Net and firewall setting is as same when i had no issue but after long time it appears again

My router is wired 

i reinstalled SL viewer

ticket advisor told me to connect to linden server for downloading folders to fix issue but nothing could be dl ed , then advised me to call my isp which told me that every thing is right ? 

PLEASE QUICK and refrain repetitive solutions

Cmd error in S.L.jpg

SL ERROR.png

Asking your questions in a graphic makes it hard to answer. Please don't do that.

You ask

Is this deactivation of my windows 8 the main reason of login failure.

The answer to this is "maybe but unlikely" Windows 8 is very old, in fact it's obsolete now. This means you have been running it for a long time in a deactivated state. It's not really known what locks microsoft will cause over time. It's possible they have allowed you to browse the web, but removed all non-standard ports.

However, that said, you are unable to ICMP ping the login server. This indicates there is likely more some internet fault in place. Are you able to try a VPN into another country in order to test if this is a local internet problem? I see that you have used Arabic in your screen shot... some countries do block secondlife. If this is the case in your country consider that your government might not be happy if you bypass their censoring.

ok, looking more at the traceroute you posted:

1516158518_CmderrorinS.L.thumb.jpg.4fed5a08ae2e0470c9895465f7a4a3d5.jpg.8330521d3b2a003f571d265c3cd2115a.jpg

(opentransit is France Telecom, Level3 is an American company)

We can see you *are* using a VPN into germany (which is about 140ms from your home), and that the "link" is breaking inside Level 3's network, or after Level 3's egress point.

56632f659f9881300b8f6a4d407503e4.png.fe5ad288e0c03044c6e1ecbf57827d6d.png

Level 3 has had faults, but is fine now, so try again.

Otherwise, change your vpn's endpoint country. 

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 4:05 AM, Callum Meriman said:

Asking your questions in a graphic makes it hard to answer. Please don't do that.

You ask

The answer to this is "maybe but unlikely" Windows 8 is very old, in fact it's obsolete now. This means you have been running it for a long time in a deactivated state. It's not really known what locks microsoft will cause over time. It's possible they have allowed you to browse the web, but removed all non-standard ports.

However, that said, you are unable to ICMP ping the login server. This indicates there is likely more some internet fault in place. Are you able to try a VPN into another country in order to test if this is a local internet problem? I see that you have used Arabic in your screen shot... some countries do block secondlife. If this is the case in your country consider that your government might not be happy if you bypass their censoring.

Persian Sir not Arabic :l 

any way 

if gov. is not happy with my logging in , so how could i login B4 happening that error while their policy was as same as now

I'm here to simulate and learn how this scary Inc decode and loot people very easy. NOT 4 Playing :) 

10 q

yesterday's Student , 2days destroyer of suckers life(SL) , 2morrows second Steve Jobs in near future( in 2027

• Confused 3

6 hours ago, masterinsoftware said:

Persian Sir not Arabic :l 

any way 

if gov. is not happy with my logging in , so how could i login B4 happening that error while their policy was as same as now

I'm here to simulate and learn how this scary Inc decode and loot people very easy. NOT 4 Playing :) 

10 q

yesterday's Student , 2days destroyer of suckers life(SL) , 2morrows second Steve Jobs in near future( in 2027

Pardon, but what?

2k0a53.jpg

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, masterinsoftware said:

learn how this scary Inc decode and loot people very easy. NOT 4 Playing

yesterday's Student , 2days destroyer of suckers life(SL)

Remind us users of "Sucker's Life" why we would WANT to help you resolve your login issues...

2morrows second Steve Jobs in near future( in 2027

You aspire to become an over-rated hack who fraudulently claimed to have originated ideas he borrowed from others?

Hah...

Also...

Windows 8 installs don't get 'deactivated' because they are old...

They get deactivated because they are thought to be pirated, because they didn't pass the automated software product key validation...

So... Redirecting your logins via another country to conceal the location of a possibly pirated OS, that you intend to use to "loot" SL inhabitants and destroy SL by the year 2027...

Remind us again why the hell we'd WANT to help you log in?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.