Casidei

Adult Club Needs Staff

Yes we're one of the many clubs looking for staff here on the forums.  And there are lots of great clubs on the grid. But we do hope you'll consider Blade's Edge

We are an adult club.  Not a sex club.  We're having trouble finding staff we can depend on.  We don't care about experience, we care more about personality.  We'll train you.  Our staff is a very close group, more like a family really. Everyone is treated with respect.

We're desperate for DJ's, hosts, and dancers.  Come on over to Blade's Edge, check out our sim and grab an application . Or contact Casidei Resident.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/JustBE/72/139/28

Please contact Casidei Resident INWORLD.  We don't monitor the responses here.

Summer's over and numbers are picking up again.  We need good dependable staff!

8 hours ago, Ashy Calcutt said:

Hello there I applied several times.. should i apply again?

Why would you want to do that?

12 hours ago, Casidei said:

Apparently even the owner has nothing to say about the club :D

This method almost effortlessly get’s topic title BACK to top of cue.... 

a timesaver such as this could really be helpful, L$ saver, when one has NO Time to spare!!!!   🤔

8 minutes ago, TechDave said:

This method almost effortlessly get’s topic title BACK to top of cue.... 

a timesaver such as this could really be helpful, L$ saver, when one has NO Time to spare!!!!   🤔

What method, you mean “thread bumping”?

16 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Why would you want to do that?

Apparently even the owner has nothing to say about the club :D

I know the owners of Blade's as a matter of fact I host them from time to time and the club is great! Casi is a wonderful owner who cares deeply about the people that work there, so unless you KNOW the people please keep those comments to yourself and yes dot dot dot is a way to bump the thread. 

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

I know the owners of Blade's as a matter of fact I host them from time to time and the club is great! Casi is a wonderful owner who cares deeply about the people that work there, so unless you KNOW the people please keep those comments to yourself and yes dot dot dot is a way to bump the thread. 

Yes it is a method of bumping (one I see you practice yourself) but it also is clear sign of desinterest - by bumping you show you have no interest in investing - why should someone invest into you in return? Obviously no one (or not enough) answered to the original post, do you really think "....." makes it any more interesting?

Edited by Fionalein

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see a post with "...." as the only content is that the person deleted what they had originally written and replaced it with "...." as we can't delete a post or leave it completely empty.  So when I was reading this thread, that's what came to mind, and I wondered what she had originally written in those posts.

9 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see a post with "...." as the only content is that the person deleted what they had originally written and replaced it with "...." as we can't delete a post or leave it completely empty.  So when I was reading this thread, that's what came to mind, and I wondered what she had originally written in those posts.

Unfortunately, is nefarious thread-bumping instead.