Casidei

Adult Club Needs Staff

Yes we're one of the many clubs looking for staff here on the forums.  And there are lots of great clubs on the grid. But we do hope you'll consider Blade's Edge

We are an adult club.  Not a sex club.  We're having trouble finding staff we can depend on.  We don't care about experience, we care more about personality.  We'll train you.  Our staff is a very close group, more like a family really. Everyone is treated with respect.

We're desperate for DJ's, hosts, and dancers.  Come on over to Blade's Edge, check out our sim and grab an application . Or contact Casidei Resident.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/JustBE/72/139/28

• Like 1

This method almost effortlessly get’s topic title BACK to top of cue.... 

a timesaver such as this could really be helpful, L$ saver, when one has NO Time to spare!!!!   🤔

8 minutes ago, TechDave said:

This method almost effortlessly get’s topic title BACK to top of cue.... 

a timesaver such as this could really be helpful, L$ saver, when one has NO Time to spare!!!!   🤔

What method, you mean “thread bumping”?

Ok, first, I don't have the time to look here for comments everyday.  Which is why I say to contact me INWORLD.  Everytime I do look, this is the kind of thing I see.

Second, I bump the ad because when I place a second ad, I get my hand slapped by the Lindens and my ad gets removed.  They say I'm only allowed one ad at a time.  the dots bring it back to the first page. It's what they TOLD me to do.

Third, if you have applied and didn't get a response, please contact me.  In the past six months, I've had two broken legs, two hurricanes which left us without power for a total of three weeks, and lost both my parents two months apart.  You'll excuse me if sl hasn't been at the top of my list of priorities.  Right now, I'm just trying to survive the holidays.

I wish I didn't have to post in forums but until something better comes along, I'll continue to advertise for staff here and will continue to avoid reading any responses to my ads. 

If anyone says they've been mistreated at Blade's Edge, I can assure you there's more to that story. It's a great place with great people.  We offer a lot, including but not limited to a fun club, a weekly "Living with Disabilities" group, a group in December and january where people who suffer from depression can meet and just talk it out, and we raised over a million lindens for Relay for Life last year.

Perhaps some people should spend more time exploring sl rather than sitting here spewing out their nasty responses to posts.  But send them to me INWORLD or rest assured, I'll never see them.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2018 at 1:03 PM, Casidei said:

will continue to avoid reading any responses to my ads. 

That line right there should turn away any future applicants you may have.  You come onto the forums to advertise. Yes, I get there aren't a lot of other options and you don't particularly like this one.  You want everyone to take time out of their day to contact you, in-world, when you don't have the decency to respond to anyone in your own thread.  You are the one looking for people.  Just looking at the forums alone, there are a ton of other places hiring.  Why should anyone go out of their way to contact you when there are others who are more responsive on the forums?  That's rhetorical btw, since you've already stated you will continue to avoid reading any responses. lol 

• Thanks 2

This thread ran it's course a long time ago, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it up. 

In the meantime, here's a reminder that avoiding spam simply means having something new to say. A land seller that has entirely new set of parcels would justify an all-new thread. An employment ad that gives new information, such as new positions, justifies a new comment to update a thread. Single-word responses ("Bump"), placeholders ("Still looking"), ellipses ("..."), etc. are, on the other hand, likely to be considered spam, which, of course, isn't kosher with our Community Guidelines.

Thanks for not spamming!