grid8

Looking for a busty goth girl

I have a big thing for pale girls ? (I only use the word goth cause it seems like most goth girls happen to be pale...). I haven't had very much luck looking in sims or groups so figured I'd try to make a forum post in order to find someone to date on SL like this. I seem to have trouble meeting people on SL in general or finding any hangout spots too, so if anyone has any suggestions that'd be cool too!!! I'm very into cuckolding (which I originally was self-conscious about posting about on here but after seeing how popular it seems to be on this site, I'm not really as self-conscious about it anymore). I also like tattoos a lot but they aren't necessary too. 

I'm also looking for friends if you wanna be friends with me ?!!!! I've been trying to find a reason to come on SL more for awhile now but I haven't been able to ? My account is like 3 years old but I'm still pretty new to SL due to having not used it that much during those three years..... So please im me on SL if you want to!!!!!!

Edited by grid8

Just now, grid8 said:

bump!

26 minutes to bump a thread? Someone's a little eager... ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

26 minutes to bump a thread? Someone's a little eager... ?

I dunno, I'm no good at SL forums and I don't have a lot of SL friends ?

I would save bumps for at least 2-3 days of no replies, consider that the forums have an international viewership which means it may take a while for everyone to spot a post. Unfortunately I can't think of any specific place where one might find pale, big boned ladies - maybe browse a dating agency or two?

Forum Cartel Inworld group, Clubs (Sanctuary of Rock, End of Days, Club Darkstar) and if you´re really desperate one of the countless sex sims or dating agencies, along with corresponding group will help you socialize and find both friends (it might take a moment or week or two...) and maybe even a partner if you´re not too pushy and impatient... Communicate and see what happens^^

All three of those can be found in the search function inworld^^

2 hours ago, grid8 said:

https://my.secondlife.com/grid8 here's my sl thingy if that helps too!!!!

You've been here 3.5 years and your profile is blank - no About info, no Picks and no Groups.  You might want to add some stuff to tell people a bit about you.  I'm always very leery of accepting friendship with anyone that has pretty much a blank profile - especially one with an account as old as yours.

ETA:  I did verify the profile really is blank (as opposed to not seen due to privacy settings) by checking the legacy view inworld.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

Just like in RL, join groups & go to places that interest you. Eldergoth Macabre might be a good group for meeting goth types. I have a goth girl alt, but she's not inworld much. She's also not that busty, though with a Maitreya Lara mesh body, she's still pretty sexy-looking.

As was stated above, fill out your profile. This is the best way to advertise yourself and show that you might be interesting to someone else.

Edited by Persephone Emerald

8 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I'd suggest looking for vampires. They tend to be a pale sort. Sun turns them to ash.

Our diet tends to be quite slimming, though. No carbs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

They also have like-doubling black magic:

So that's where all my faves come from...

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2018 at 11:33 AM, AyelaNewLife said:

They also have like-doubling black magic:

<.<   I swear I only clicked on it once. 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:55 AM, Orwar said:

So that's where all my faves come from..

Maaaaayyybe....  ?

Everyone wants that big tiddy goth gf but have you also considered 

big tiddy moth gf

big anime tiddies

big tiddy Alf

big tiddy Christmas elf

I’m just saying consider the possibilities 

Edited by Cromulence DeGroot
Moth gf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3