NanR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, NanR said:

What do I do with my linden home if I buy land? In other words, what do I need to do to move out and how much time do I have to move out once I buy land?

Abandon it.  Stand in your home.  Click the land title in the top bar to open the About Land window.  Click Abandon.  

You MUST abandon the home BEFORE you buy land or you will get charged for the extra tier  usage.  If you choose to buy land first, then any amount over 512 sqm will cost you tier for one billing cycle (your home is using 512 sqm of your tier amount and you get 1024 sqm total free tier).

You should pick up all of your objects in the home before you Abandon it - or they will all get returned as one or more 'object groups' into your inventory that you'll then need to rez and sort out.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

No.  Always paid in USD.  If you have L$ in your account, you may sell them so that the balance is converted to USD.  If you don;t have enough USD in your account when the bill for land fees comes due, LL will bill your registered payment method (credit card or PayPal account).

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.