Mesh clothing shops!

GrasielaQerimi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all .... looking for some good MESH clothing/hair shops (cute/sexy/casual clothes and for hair long ones/styled/straight/curly etc..) ....if anyone knows some good ones feel free to leave suggestions ...that's all I'm asking for nothing else :) 

ps (please don't try to be a smarty pants ... just looking for some good shops here ..thankyou) ?

Edited by GrasielaQerimi
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 PM, GrasielaQerimi said:

Hey all .... looking for some good MESH clothing/hair shops (cute/sexy/casual clothes and for hair long ones/styled/straight/curly etc..) ....if anyone knows some good ones feel free to leave suggestions ...that's all I'm asking for nothing else :) 

If you wear a mesh body then you will find items listed usually for that brand of body on their websites perhaps, that should narrow that down, you could also try some of the hundreds of fashion blogs see something you like go find its location, hair fair just ended I hope you attended that, if not you can find a list of many stores on the website and you will find what you asked about in their styles they did for that event, plus the styles they have in their store. Try searching Flickr as well for the body you wear if you do wear one, if you are not using a body then standard sizing has tapered off but you did not give any indication either way. cute sexy and casual can be the same item or all separate...again maybe try any of the dozens of events on right now and you will find at least 20+ items in each that would fit your criteria loosely just need to narrow that down but again you could use those as jumping off points to find stores that interest you. 

• Like 1

Okay so what you can do is open the marketplace and in the search bar (it is at the top of the page, the field under the words "Keywords") paste this: cute sexy casual MESH and you will get exactly "7103 matching items found.".

That is your starting point. From there you can try and modify your search results a bit more. So for example you could search for specific clothing type! Or maybe you want to sort your results to start with the most expensive items. You said you need some good clothing shops so it would be wise to start with the bigger prices but it is not guaranteed to get the quality only because the price is high.

Same method should be applied to hairs... other than this I really have nooo idea how to help you because it seems to me that the majority of female clothing (except maybe formal and uniform) items can fit in your search. And I wanted to help you. 

The way you wrote the first post and the way you replied with "I did" to advice to narrow your search results makes me feel like you came here looking for a maid rather than getting some clothing suggestions? And the request not to be smarty pants? How about you not being lazy pants and go search yourself like all of us are? ;) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.