pay pal

noir20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i need some one from s  to help me transfer my linden  

or any  palce to go  for that 

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

We are unable to complete your request

• This transaction would exceed your daily trading limit by US$42.00.
    Your daily trading limit is US$0.00
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

Edited by noir20

On 9/25/2018 at 1:56 AM, noir20 said:

To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again.

We are unable to complete your request

• This transaction would exceed your daily trading limit by US$42.00.
    Your daily trading limit is US$0.00
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

So, you have TWO problems: (1) your PayPal account was not set up correctly.  It has not been verified by a bank account.  And (2) Your daily trading limit is $0.00, so you may not sell L$ at any price until your account is activated for trading.  Solve problem #1 first, then buy at least L$500 and wait for 30 days before your trading limit for sales increases above $0.00.  When you have verified you PayPal account correctly, it will take 30 days before Linden Lab increases your trading limits.  This has been explained to you many times in this thread already.

9 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

first, then buy at least L$500 and wait for 30 days before your trading limit for sales increases above $0.00

we went through all this 2 weeks ago.  the 30 days are nowhere near up.  the OP said she had bought 2500L  and it went through (back then)

59 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

we went through all this 2 weeks ago.  the 30 days are nowhere near up.  the OP said she had bought 2500L  and it went through (back then)

you  mean i should  wait   another 2 week  >?

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Cancel the current Sell order and then do a Market Sell -- see picture below - use the TOP BOX, not the bottom one.

image.png.82bc96e8bb8d62798d89587a2a89bcef.png

ok but it  is  less than the  fires one  why i cant  sell with the   another  way  ? what is the  diffrent

Edited by noir20

16 minutes ago, noir20 said:

ok but it  is  less than the  fires one  why i cant  sell with the   another  way  ? what is the  diffrent

You can sell the other way, but you have to be willing to wait however long it takes depending on the price you set.  The Limit Sell is like a stock exchange --- you are OFFERING to sell at a specific rate and you might have to wait a while before someone is willing to buy at that rate.

22 minutes ago, noir20 said:

:( why  me lol :( 

Because you won't read and follow simple instructions.  Please see my post...it's the very first one in this thread after your original question.

No, you cannot use MasterCard or any credit card to transfer money out of SL.  Only a verified PayPal or Skrill account.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Because you won't read and follow simple instructions.  Please see my post...it's the very first one in this thread after your original question.

No, you cannot use MasterCard or any credit card to transfer money out of SL.  Only a verified PayPal or Skrill account.

i use  pay pal now 

5 hours ago, noir20 said:

i use  pay pal now 

You also need to check your trading limits.  The clock started on that the day you bought lindens and you have to wait 30 days from that date before your limit rises and you can withdraw the amount you want.  It will sit in your account balance until the day your limit rises from 0$   (see your picture on this thread where it says on 25th September )c6bf0e6cd56f917e0c8be7899b4d3117.png

When that figure changes you can withdraw to paypal.

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

You have had that ready for 30 days huh @LittleMe Jewell  :P 

wanted to post something earlier today.. but didn't want to be the mean guy :) ....

something like..

25th again... counting down 10-9-8-....

but yep... here we go again...

getting scared for the case LL asks for more details....o,o

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.