If Linden Labs had created Second Life 2.0...

PhantomPixel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Only bit here I'll comment on: The original Particle Cloud layer (and that is exactly what it bloody was) could cause a wee bit of lag at the altitudes it encompassed.

While on the one hand it is saddening to have had it pulled out I wholly understand and support the reason for its removal - improving performance.

It was also fixed and uniform on all regions. What if you were building something that didn't need or shouldn't have clouds but still needed to use the surface patch.

If you do need a cloud layer then there are better ways (performance issues of stacked alpha blend aside).

On 9/24/2018 at 1:19 AM, JJack Montreal said:

And sorry if you, and any future upset people feel diminished, it wasn't the goal.

See i did, you you failed to notice it because it was convenient for you, give you a reason ,again, to feel virtuous, while in fact you are the real opposite of that. That why i tell to never apologize to rabid dogs.

And i didnt called it a weakness, you just made that one because, again, you use it to find any exsuse to "pseudo virtuous" while in fact you the complete opposite. You a con"troll"er. But enough with fake people like you, you just a wannabe in this place with your kind, the virtue signaling hypocrites. Have fun with your kind.

And thank to leting me know that midget is as offensive but when i stated about not my primary language, didnt had this in mind , it was more about any verb correction.

When that guy mentioned to limit male avi to 5'9" it was kinda offensive to people like me, someone suggesting i should limit myself to 5'9" for "his" convenience. I replied back in "what i thought" a funny way, without making a drama about it.

But its not a big secret that second life if full of people with mental issues. Since the beginning of my second life i say psychologist could make a living from this metaverse.

Edited by JJack Montreal
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.