Velhy

Anyone up to kidnaping RP? (Fantasy)

I hv these long time fantasy of being kidnap and taken to keep as house pet. Is it possible to RP these kind of things in SL?

Please message me and let me know the details if you're interested. Also with which role do u interested in (abducter/victim).

Thanks before ;)

It's not an uncommon fantasy played out in SL, and as far as I've heard there are quite a few sims for it. Although from what I've heard (and hearsay is my only experience of it) it's mostly about being trapped/caught there and then. If you're looking for a more long-term roleplay between yourself and one (or more) other individual(s), to take place at a private location, you may have to look a little harder. 

The forum may well be the platform to look - but, as often I do, I'd suggest that you expand a little on the who's and what's. Things like time zones/online hours, expectation of SL-RL boundaries, what sort of person you are, what sort of person you're looking for, and so forth. 

• Like 1

Search for kidnapping role play groups in world.  There are quite a few - or at least there used to be, back when I paid attention to such.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Orwar said:

It's not an uncommon fantasy played out in SL, and as far as I've heard there are quite a few sims for it. Although from what I've heard (and hearsay is my only experience of it) it's mostly about being trapped/caught there and then. If you're looking for a more long-term roleplay between yourself and one (or more) other individual(s), to take place at a private location, you may have to look a little harder. 

The forum may well be the platform to look - but, as often I do, I'd suggest that you expand a little on the who's and what's. Things like time zones/online hours, expectation of SL-RL boundaries, what sort of person you are, what sort of person you're looking for, and so forth. 

Thanks for your input :) i'l try to look around more in the sl world.

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Search for kidnapping role play groups in world.  There are quite a few - or at least there used to be, back when I paid attention to such.

Yeah i guess i'll try look it more in world

Your best bet is likely to get a device called SIN-T and set up your profile.

You can expect a lot of people will do sub-optimal RP, but there are a few treasures in there.

8 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Your best bet is likely to get a device called SIN-T and set up your profile.

You can expect a lot of people will do sub-optimal RP, but there are a few treasures in there.

What is that SIN-T and how it works? Also where can i get it?

17 minutes ago, Velhy said:

What is that SIN-T and how it works? Also where can i get it?

It is an RLV device that kidnappers and prey wear (and others who are not into kidnapping).  As it's an adult device it would be wrong for me to put the link. But it's searchable on MP as "SIN Kidnapping Tracker". It costs L$1

You set up a profile, what you like, what you want. And you can optionally have it show where you are. People can use it to hunt and kidnap you, or if you are on the other side, you can use it to hunt and kidnap.

There are a lot of people who use it just as a sex finder, but there are some treasures in there.

Velhy, at 7 days old, please be careful of yourself, ok.

Maybe you are an alt and you can roll your eyes at me caring, but just in case you are not an alt and really new in SL, if it gets to be too intense never forget you can log out. There are also quite a number of support groups for submissives who are mistreated by bad dumbinants.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

It is an RLV device that kidnappers and prey wear (and others who are not into kidnapping).  As it's an adult device it would be wrong for me to put the link. But it's searchable on MP as "SIN Kidnapping Tracker". It costs L$1

You set up a profile, what you like, what you want. And you can optionally have it show where you are. People can use it to hunt and kidnap you, or if you are on the other side, you can use it to hunt and kidnap.

There are a lot of people who use it just as a sex finder, but there are some treasures in there.

Velhy, at 7 days old, please be careful of yourself, ok.

Maybe you are an alt and you can roll your eyes at me caring, but just in case you are not an alt and really new in SL, if it gets to be too intense never forget you can log out. There are also quite a number of support groups for submissives who are mistreated by bad dumbinants.

Hi there :)

Thanks a lot for info me. And i truly are 7 days old in sl. And i live pretty far away than other player in SL (i guess). 

I'm curious of your saying about too intense and mistreated? Care to explain more to me how its possible and how??

Is it on the terms of effecting rl of just my char in sl? Or any other violation of rights?

My situation :

At the moment i l'm an active bdsm player and been known in some comunity in my country and having a stable real relationship (yes my fiancee knew i'm playing this world).

Experience so far :

Oh and anyway i ever search with keywords "slave training" and try to visit the place, only to found 2 person there (a master and his slave). They both talking something like doing the slave things (training) in rl and sl (as long as its reachable by the Master).

I'm personally is a bit scared of the kind of comitment that deep. Since all i seek is the thrill of having a RP occasionally to make my fantasies (that i cannot easily and safely do in RL) in here.

Or just a place (dungeon) with lots of weird and interesting device and animate RLV that i can try out on punishing myself while its possible for other player to take over and torment me more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Velhy said:

Thanks a lot for info me. And i truly are 7 days old in sl. And i live pretty far away than other player in SL (i guess).

Welcome to SL then! Yay. It can be a lot of fun, as you are likely already seeing.

I'm curious of your saying about too intense and mistreated? Care to explain more to me how its possible and how??

Everyone is different of course, but it is possible to become quite tied up in your avatar. Sometimes you will meet great roleplayers who can play the role properly and with respect for the person on the other side of the screen, sometimes you run into hacks who are pretty terrible at roleplaying and only care for themselves.

I am glad you have experience in your other community, it means you are more likely to spot someone who has no right to call themselves a dom and avoid them.

Since all i seek is the thrill of having a RP occasionally

Lots of different sorts of relationships in SL, from serious through to casual. What you want is there, and I wish you a heap of luck finding it. Gather a group of people who are good at what they do, make friends, roleplay as you need.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Welcome to SL then! Yay. It can be a lot of fun, as you are likely already seeing.

Everyone is different of course, but it is possible to become quite tied up in your avatar. Sometimes you will meet great roleplayers who can play the role properly and with respect for the person on the other side of the screen, sometimes you run into hacks who are pretty terrible at roleplaying and only care for themselves.

I am glad you have experience in your other community, it means you are more likely to spot someone who has no right to call themselves a dom and avoid them.

Lots of different sorts of relationships in SL, from serious through to casual. What you want is there, and I wish you a heap of luck finding it. Gather a group of people who are good at what they do, make friends, roleplay as you need.

Ah i see and understand now callum :)

thanks a lot to explaining to me.

True the topic tittle seems a bit concerning.

Yes i've known the difference and old enough to keep myself in line of whats real or not (31 yo).

i understant if i'm a curious new girls who'se getting into this kind of thing only by watching FSOG, it would be dangerous.

So i guess what i'm looking for is more on the casual things then.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 2:18 PM, Velhy said:

I hv these long time fantasy of being kidnap and taken to keep as house pet. Is it possible to RP these kind of things in SL?

Please message me and let me know the details if you're interested. Also with which role do u interested in (abducter/victim).

Thanks before ;)

try asking in the adult section in the forums , i think u may have more luck there, to honest, depends on what sort of senario u want tho, make sure its consentual, and u agree usually its best to check others profiles, to see what sort of things they like doing just to be safe, or u may not like what they want to do, good luck