Looking to restart Texas group

Annabell Wandsworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

27 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

There’s a saying, “Only steers and queers come from Texas”, and my momma didn’t raise no steer. ?? I went to Texas A&M, so I are an Aggie Engineer (pronounced with a hard “G”).

Love, I have no idea why you think that statement is appropriate in any setting. I find it offensive, and I wonder why you are posting in this topic at all. 

2 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Love, I have no idea why you think that statement is appropriate in any setting. I find it offensive, and I wonder why you are posting in this topic at all. 

I think:

1) You never heard that quote before “steers and queers”. I did not make it up. While TX may not be LGBT friendly, Second Life is.

2) You missed that I’m from Texas: grade 4 through college, with family still in TX.

3) You will find that anyone will post “seemingly meaningless or confusing” things on any thread posted on the Forum. Did you miss that I explained several other people’s response to your post?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think:

1) You never heard that quote before “steers and queers”. I did not make it up. While TX may not be LGBT friendly, Second Life is.

2) You missed that I’m from Texas: grade 4 through college, with family still in TX.

3) You will find that anyone will post “seemingly meaningless or confusing” things on any thread posted on the Forum. Did you miss that I explained several other people’s response to your post?

Love, yes I see your posts on many threads here. I do not find this one or any of your others helpful or enlightening, and still do not find your post about Texas "steers or queers" anything other than offensive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.