Any Discord groups?

DatAverageGuy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

44 minutes ago, DatAverageGuy said:

Hello! I'm new, I was wondering if there are any discord groups for SL? Thanks ?

Welcome to SL, I suspect while there may be many discord groups present in Sl there is no overarching one. For example many rp sims have a discord. The player base in sl is on the whole too large and disparate for one single group. Find people you fit in with and enquire with them I suggest

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have one too ......
-------------------

SL Virtual Worlds
For those who help keep alive the virtual world experience

Disclaimer:
Second Life, SL, and inSL are trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. aka Linden Lab.
SL Virtual Worlds is **unofficial** and not affiliated with or sponsored
by the company.

* Safe & Regulated International Community ( no adult-content )

* Stay updated on virtual news, events & more

* Enjoy: dances, plays & comedy in the cinema room

* Watch LiveStream: gameplays, exploring & tutorials

* 7 language groups supported and more if needed

https://discord.gg/8zaErGB

Edited by autmflr

• 1 month later...

The Transformational Meditation Group has a Discord Server running. We stream our meditation sessions life from Second Life to Discord. The server has come in handy for people that want to join the meditations but can't be on SecondLife at that moment. We also have a great ranking and reputation system on the server. 

You can join here. https://discord.gg/dhjfCnu

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Oema said:

I didn't know posting a useful info about a new community without earning something could be advertise.

Stil asking myself why other people can share their discord link instead I can't but no problem!

You would have been fine with JUST posting a link - like everyone else in this thread did. 

However, your post was asking people to join and included all sorts of info that was advertising.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You would have been fine with JUST posting a link - like everyone else in this thread did. 

However, your post was asking people to join and included all sorts of info that was advertising.  

info=advertising? 

I've also seen puzzled reactions to those who only put up the link from the very people who accused me of advertising.
So it becomes difficult to know what is allowed and what is not.
But as I repeat, it doesn't matter at all and I don't understand why we are still here talking about it since I removed the post.

Edited by Oema

22 minutes ago, Oema said:

info=advertising? 

Sometimes, yes

22 minutes ago, Oema said:

I don't understand why we are still here talking about it since I removed the post.

Because this is a FORUM where people discuss things and your previous final post indicated that you did not understand the difference between your post and other ones.  It is obvious that the difference is still not clear to you, but there is nothing more that I can contribute on that front.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Captainrose said:

Were a great lovense club! for furrys if your interested join the link ❤️ Hope this post is alirght to pose since i just typed up Second life discord.

Well.....since lovense is an adult thingamajig, might be better in the adult section?

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.