Respectful1lady

vanilla relationship

... Well that escalated. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I know why I referred to myself as dark-vanilla with raw cocoa nibs in it^^

Stracciatella? (Really just vanilla but folks keep telling you it's different...) ;)

Edited by Fionalein

7 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Stracciatella? (Really just vanilla but folks keep telling you it's different...) ;)

no, the straciatella I know is more of a joghurt-choccie splits mix ...so waaaaaaay darker than that XD some fancyarsed vanilla stuff that´s massively overpriced with even fancier bio supermarket raw chocolate cocoa nibs XD

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

no, the straciatella I know is more of a joghurt-choccie splits mix ...so waaaaaaay darker than that XD some fancyarsed vanilla stuff that´s massively overpriced with even fancier bio supermarket raw chocolate cocoa nibs XD

Am I the only one starting to get really confused about what's actually going down in Akasha's bedroom ..? 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Am I the only one starting to get really confused about what's actually going down in Akasha's bedroom ..? 

in Akasha´s nothing at all XD that sicko is put into celibacy but...things happened... THINGS!!!!!!

in my RL bedroom... not as much as you might think either XD I might have a twisted mind but while there is sex it´s not that much of a huuuuge part for us^^ 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

To me at least, the lack of any physical contact in the SL relationship means that it takes an exaggerated virtual contact to give the experience any emotion. I can enjoy experiences in SL, which if they happened in RL would have me calling 911, and filing abuse charges. 

I do agree with that Talli but I try to keep it as real as I can even though it is SL I would no more do what I've seen some of these "bbg's" do in RL and so if I'm keeping it real that means I wouldn't do it in SL, but I can see your point. :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anniepany said:

I try to keep it as real as I can even though it is SL

I understand where  you are coming from. That is one of the beauties of SL, people with  totally different approaches can interact together.

I can only go by my own experience as a submissive and bg so here goes. I was in a relationship with a dom for six years in sl. It was a loving, affectionate, gentle and deep relationship. The reason it ended is he left sl. Just because a relationship isn't vanilla OP,  doesn't mean it isn't all the things you named in your original post.

The experiences I've found with other doms is most find me boring because I never felt the need to be bratty or anything. That isn't me and that is all I simply am. Just me.

It really all comes down to a person's experience, needs, wants and the dynamic they wish to have in the relationship like any other. There are no set rules.

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 1

Things you need to know about BDSM.

Talk to your partner first:
Having a conversation prior to your first encounter is much better than just showing up in leather with a riding crop in your hand.

With power comes responsibility.

BDSM relationship must be built on trust, knowing that your;e dominant will be there to take care of you in the end,both physically and emotionally.

Consent & Communication
Having forceful sex with someone is not BDSM. Both partners’ consent is required in BDSM. BDSM doesn’t have to hurt. Isn’t all way's about whips and chains and handcuffs. There are no rules. It can also be painless and sensual.

Safety is the highest priority.
BDSM world involves a lot of a lot of spanking hitting, typing, hanging, etc.So it’s a good idea to take precautions along the way. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

truelove.jpg

Edited by Dreamerra
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 12:34 PM, Respectful1lady said:

Are there any true vanilla dom/sub relationships in SL. Where there is tenderness, caring, not all control and being dominated?

I would love to know if this exists . Plus, no crude bondage items . Suppose it may be unreal to even think this exist.

There is plenty of D/s dynamics out there without the SM part of BDSM. The great thing about BDSM is what it is. You have the core, D/s and then most (NOT all) you have S&M. However, there are plenty of people that are in a more vanilla relationship with the subtle D/s flavor to it (where there is a dominant, and the submissive is meant to obey the dominant, however, the S&M and harsher side of things aren't really present). 

And to answer your question, Yes! There are those type of relationships in sl! 

13 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I understand where  you are coming from. That is one of the beauties of SL, people with  totally different approaches can interact together.

Absolutely!

12 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Don’t forget to agree on a safeword!

image.jpeg.b1ba5020301b95df4fa45f38bc62b451.jpeg

Bildresultat för eurotrip safeword

Relaterad bild

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 9/24/2018 at 10:06 AM, Akasha Sternberg said:

EVERY Relationship? Every single one? Any type of relationship? Is that so *grins* Well if that´s the case... *chuckles

Well, yeah.. There is always an element of BD/SM in every relationship. Even at work. Dominance is shown, as is submissiveness. Even if it's just between co-workers. I don't mean all out whips and chains, strap me to the wall and flog me, but in subtle ways, yes. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Well, yeah.. There is always an element of BD/SM in every relationship. Even at work. Dominance is shown, as is submissiveness. Even if it's just between co-workers. I don't mean all out whips and chains, strap me to the wall and flog me, but in subtle ways, yes. 

Affirming the Consequent: {\displaystyle {\frac {P\to Q,Q}{\therefore P}}}

What you're referring to is hierarchy, and the roles people take within hierarchies on different levels of society. D/s relationships are hierarchic, but hierarchy is not synonymous with BDSM. 

A very large amount of people are born with little to no hair on their scalp, that does not mean everyone had a skinhead 'phase' in their youth.

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Affirming the Consequent: {\displaystyle {\frac {P\to Q,Q}{\therefore P}}}

What you're referring to is hierarchy, and the roles people take within hierarchies on different levels of society. D/s relationships are hierarchic, but hierarchy is not synonymous with BDSM. 

A very large amount of people are born with little to no hair on their scalp, that does not mean everyone had a skinhead 'phase' in their youth.

No, if there was ever a time when on partner simply decided they want sex and told the other it was happening(with consent of course) that is dominance. I have had bosses that were submissive. I do not mean that you have to submit to them simply because they are your superior. I mean some people exude Dominance and some submissiveness. It also very much depends on the person they are interacting with. One of my close friends is very Dom with her spouse, yet the exact opposite when interacting with me. 

D/s relationships are not hierarchic in my opinion. I dont give a good god damn how long you have been in the lifestyle, or how much you make or what you do for a living. There is no levels of BD/sm, when the cuffs come out, we are all equal. 

4 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

awww Drake you´re right of course but you didn´t pick up the hint *sulks a bit^^

Drake is right, like in second life work wise I am a host manager however I consider myself as a submissive with some baby girl traits though my submissive nature does not affect or I try not let cross over into my pixel working life.