Sign in to follow this  
Riff Gaffer

SMS Status Updates

Question

Some time ago I signed up for SMS status updates, which was fine but I've changed my phone and want to stop them now. Sadly I cannot remember how to turn them off, and I've looked at all the places I can think of on the web page and I'm still no further ahead. Can somebody please jog my memory and remind me where to control that. Thanks 

4 answers to this question

On this page we are on now, click your name, in the upper right corner.  Then click Account Settings, then in Other Settings on the right of that window, click Notification Settings and scroll down.

Thanks but I can't see anything relating to SMS messages or grid status updates. That seems to be centred around the forums and activity here. Am I missing something?

OK, try this then.  Click "Grid Status" in the top row of tabs on this page.  Then enter your email and click the Subscribe button.  You should get a long list of things you can get notices on.  Then you should see a Cancel Subscription button.

Capture.thumb.PNG.b61956376a3b36d66a8772dcb97c2821.PNG

• Like 1