Not Your Babysitter!!

JasonClandestino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not your "*****in'" babysitter.

I'll stress that!!

I followed all the instructions to change settings, & when I surf the marketplace, the Moderate & Adult content is edited out. I logged in & set Moderate & Adult content in the viewer, etc.

Again, I'm not your *****in' babysitter, not at all. I want to see "Moderate" (like "Mature") content & not hassle with the desire to filter ***** while so many other things could be improved upon, not at all.

I make things & I put them on the marketplace. I work quite a lot in SL to make an immersive & great experience for the other users of SL. It's a social place for me & people I like.

If you want to filter things out, filter out the Big Bird avatar. Give a setting to not look at General Content, not at all. At least, make my settings reflected in my Marketplace experience.

When I started SL, there was a separate grid for the kids. If you want to work on the Content Maturity Settings, make it work first. As well, give folks the ability to filter out General Content. I don't want to see the Big Bird Avatar on the Marketplace, not at all.

I don't want to be restricted to seeing only content of the same types of people (18 year old kids) that walk up to a lady & suggest something crass, not at all either.

Make a setting for Moderate & Adult Content, though make the settings work first. That would be cool!!

^.^

& again, I'm not your *****in' babysitter, not at all.

;)

Edited by JasonClandestino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Correct. It's the other way around: Linden Lab is your babysitter. That's why the default is G, then if you're a good girl or boy they'll allow M. But you have to show them you are a big enough little girl or boy to be able to handle the big A.

So, not sure what you're ranting about, but you coming up with that "I'm not your xxxx babysitter" is a mystery. If you're saying you want to view naughty-adulty fetish stuff only and nothing else then say so. But in any case, you still must rely on sellers actually tagging and rating their stuff accurately, which is what, only 70%?

Edited by Alyona Su

Now I feel sort of bad.

I guess there's a glitch in the Marketplace settings.

When I set the Content Ratings to include "Moderate", I guess I need to do a Search for something in order for that setting to take effect. I would guess that my last Search was just for "General" Rated Content, & so my "Moderate" Rated Marketplace item kept giving me a warning that the item was surpassing my Content Rating settings.

:/

I hope people are good sports about this little post.

^.^

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.