Question

hi everyone so today i decided to buy some Ls but had been rejected from master card and visa when i contacted my bank they suggested say to contact someone of the secondlife side and ask for a one time purchase because my master card is a refillable one if someone can help me whit that much thanks in advance, ps i all need to know if it is possible to make a onetime purchase whitout tieing my card to the game

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, strelok1992 said:

hi everyone so today i decided to buy some Ls but had been rejected from master card and visa when i contacted my bank they suggested say to contact someone of the secondlife side and ask for a one time purchase because my master card is a refillable one if someone can help me whit that much thanks in advance, ps i all need to know if it is possible to make a onetime purchase whitout tieing my card to the game

If it is a debit or prepaid card it probably won't work as these are not accepted by LL.  Your best way is to link your bank account to paypal and credit a balance in there

• Like 1

Stop twitching your eye and go sign up for a PayPal account.  Then "verify" the account by linking it to your bank account, using the procedure on PayPal's web site.  Transfer some money from your bank to your PayPal account.  Now use PayPal as your method to buy $L.  Problem solved!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, strelok1992 said:

why does it have to be so hard well looks like ill wount be buying ls anytime soon thanks for the response :(

It's not really hard but LL have to protect themselves from fraud, money laundering, people with no money in their account

• Like 2

On 9/20/2018 at 3:30 PM, Cindy Evanier said:

It's not really hard but LL have to protect themselves from fraud, money laundering, people with no money in their account

*Eye twitching*

• Confused 1

SOMETIMES debit cards work - like 1% of the time - but I don't think the refillable/prepaid cards ever work.  That is a fraud protection thing for LL.  There isn't a browser that will make a difference on that issue.

try using a different browser.... if using Chrome, it doesn't always like processing, try mozilla, and vice versa...also once you have it as an accepted payment, it doesn't have to be one time, mark your settings to use it for ALL purchases (paid account, buying linden inworld, etc).... LL will add it permanently to your file if you call and it clears, it will just shut it down if it tries to process later and it fails for insufficient funds