Sign in to follow this  
Rio Mizin

Looking for Friends/Shopping Buddies

Heya folks, 

Should probably start with a brief intro - I'm Rio! 

Took a pretty long break from SL for a couple years, but finally got back into it a few months ago. It's been great, since there's a lotta new stuff, mesh bodies, new people, updates, etc which is all great! The downside however is none of my old friends are on anymore, and it's been pretty hard meeting new people since I'm just so out of the loop. I feel like an inmate out of prison again, the freedom is dizzying! ?

In any case, I'm really looking for some people to hang out with, as well as help give opinions on new outfits or looks in general. Ngl, shopping and photoshoot dates are some of my favorites, a lot of exploring involved in each! You'll soon find out enough though I don't seem it, I'm pretty much a goofball and undercover nerd. ? I'm into gaming, anime, photography, tech, and video editing, food, and pets (definitely dog person). I'm an avid RPer (and used to be a stripper too ?), so having that in common would be cool too (the RP bit, not necessarily stripping LOL). 

I'm really open to any kind of friends, just introduce yourself if you feel like you have anything in common with me and want to hang out sometime! Or critique my hopeless shopping skills... Either would do LOL

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I am actually more into  the stripping than the RP, but who knows maybe we could hang out sometime.

That'd be sweet! Feel free to IM me in world 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Assassination contracts are not to be taken lightly, specially when it comes to kill time. ?

Hahaha well said!

Also to the OP; I don't believe I've ever had a guy friend in SL but I'm down to hang out. We can do guy stuff, like go to a strip club :P

Shopping is pretty cool, I am always happy to give shopping advice. However, I am more of an overcover nerd...no sense in trying to do it under the covers.. that's for something else. 

Not sure if you are interested but if you are into vehicles you may want to look into the secondlife:///app/group/402f2af0-fbe2-8b0c-d394-06532bc83437/about group. They due typically multi-vehicle trips every week.

Otherwise maybe drop me an IM some time.