Looking for Friends/Shopping Buddies

Rio Mizin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya folks, 

Should probably start with a brief intro - I'm Rio! 

Took a pretty long break from SL for a couple years, but finally got back into it a few months ago. It's been great, since there's a lotta new stuff, mesh bodies, new people, updates, etc which is all great! The downside however is none of my old friends are on anymore, and it's been pretty hard meeting new people since I'm just so out of the loop. I feel like an inmate out of prison again, the freedom is dizzying! ?

In any case, I'm really looking for some people to hang out with, as well as help give opinions on new outfits or looks in general. Ngl, shopping and photoshoot dates are some of my favorites, a lot of exploring involved in each! You'll soon find out enough though I don't seem it, I'm pretty much a goofball and undercover nerd. ? I'm into gaming, anime, photography, tech, and video editing, food, and pets (definitely dog person). I'm an avid RPer (and used to be a stripper too ?), so having that in common would be cool too (the RP bit, not necessarily stripping LOL). 

I'm really open to any kind of friends, just introduce yourself if you feel like you have anything in common with me and want to hang out sometime! Or critique my hopeless shopping skills... Either would do LOL

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.