Venus M3 + Kemono Skin help!

Cuhlar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've recently bought a venus M3 head to go with my Kemono body but I realised that there's only around four male skins made for that combo- The rest are female and it's pretty stressful having less then six skin options. Is there anything that could help me make female skins into flat chested looking? I have the kemono flat chest but I don't think that would be enough for a textured boob to suddenly go away.

I've only got 3.4k Lindens right now so I don't think a whole new body or head would be within my budget ^^" 

Normally you would wear a lighter coloured, unmatched body skin (pale instead of tanned for example) and tint the body until it matches the head tone. I usually use the Windlight "calwl" for this, as seems to be the one that gives the most accurate light for matching.

If the body skin is too dark, then you can also tint the head, although that needs a lot more skill as you need to select the head's texture faces for the skin, leaving the eyebrows, eyes and so on.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Normally you would wear a lighter coloured, unmatched body skin (pale instead of tanned for example) and tint the body until it matches the head tone. I usually use the Windlight "calwl" for this, as seems to be the one that gives the most accurate light for matching.

If the body skin is too dark, then you can also tint the head, although that needs a lot more skill as you need to select the head's texture faces for the skin, leaving the eyebrows, eyes and so on.

Ahh gotcha! Thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.