What is considered hot?

Looks are different to every onlooker.

From what I am reading, hotness is based on not looks but what she is willing to share and her kinks.

Good luck on your search!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 4:00 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

If you could have 5 wives, that’s like having RAID-5..

”Wittol” is a new one on me, sounds like “smole”.

It's actually a very old one.  Shakespeare used it.

Capture.PNG.1a185d2f29fa896168e477cf99285ae2.PNG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iamwakingup said:

What is considered hot?

Looks are different to every onlooker.

From what I am reading, hotness is based on not looks but what she is willing to share and her kinks.

Good luck on your search!

Thank you so much :)

I will find what I look for 

Hotwife means that the women is taken that what it means and I really don't want to get any more in to detail I never heard of it few years back until I know this couple that was.

So many responses, very nice. But I still look. 

I have almost 11 years in SL. I been around for a while. I had this relationship for years before. Best time of my SL life.

It is a really exciting feeling to build a relationship with a woman, get a connection. Then when you see her dress sexy for other men to disire her.

And when you both ready you get to watch her enjoy another man, after they finish she return to you, still with his smell and fluids.

Go out and shop sexy clothes for her that you know she will wear with her lover.

It is not only for the man to jerk off when she have sex, she have to enjoy it too, that is the excitement. 

This can also be built on in so many levels with groupsex, swinging, humiliation and so on....

So I know many will not understand this, but I keep my hope up and keep looking :)

Edited by Engman Hancroft

1 minute ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

A bit offtopic:
I don't know if full nudity is allowed in a forums avatar, but I'm guessing propably not. Might want to change that.

Oops sorry. I did not know that. I change right now. Thanks for the warning

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Engman Hancroft said:

So many responses, very nice. But I still look. 

I have almost 11 years in SL. I been around for a while. I had this relationship for years before. Best time of my SL life.

It is a really exciting feeling to build a relationship with a woman, get a connection. Then when you see her dress sexy for other men to disire her.

And when you both ready you get to watch her enjoy another man, after they finish she return to you, still with his smell and fluids.

Go out and shop sexy clothes for her that you know she will wear with her lover.

It is not only for the man to jerk off when she have sex, she have to enjoy it too, that is the excitement. 

This can also be built on in so many levels with groupsex, swinging, humiliation and so on....

So I know many will not understand this, but I keep my hope up and keep looking :)

You can get a lot of this from a Swingers lifestyle, so maybe look into such areas in SL and maybe you'll find the perfect person.  In other words, sometimes start at the other side and you'll find someone you really connect with that you can build your special relationship with.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You can get a lot of this from a Swingers lifestyle, so maybe look into such areas in SL and maybe you'll find the perfect person.

Yes thank you. It sometimes turn into swinging also :)

I search every day :)

On 9/20/2018 at 3:07 AM, Velhy said:

Can i know what is cukoldress?

For a better definition:

A "Cuckoldress"  is a man married to an unfaithful wife, especially when he is unaware or unaccepting of the fact.

In case if someone does not know what "Cuckoldress" means, then read below:

Let’s Get Specific: Being a Cuckoldress is all about Cuckolding

The first thing to note about the two roles is that being a cuckoldress can only happen in a cuckolding scenario. However, a hot wife can assume her role in any number of situations. The “hot” part of the term essentially means “*****ty” or “available”, as well as sexually active, confident and able to act autonomously from your partner. So hot wives could be part of swinging communities, wife sharing groups or just engaged in everyday adultery. If you are the kind of girl who loves sex and isn’t satisfied by your partner, you’re in hot wife territory.

Hot Wives can Become Cuckoldresses

So, if hot wives are wives that make themselves sexually available to other men (and women), where does this leave the cuckoldress community? A cuckoldress is a special kind of hot wife, the kind who gets off on humiliating their partner in situations with agreed limits. In a sense, she can only become a cuckoldress if she has a cuckold to complete the “act.” If you are *****ing other guys and your husband doesn’t know or finds it enraging, you aren’t a cuckoldress. A cuckoldress has a license to humiliate her partner during sex with other men. Her partner loves it, and so does she.

In short definition... he's just looking for a whore in SL and RL ?

I think he'd do better in the adult section of the forums to find what he's looking for. But, ""whore"" has a really hateful aura around it especially on the forums for an online community known for its openness in these matters. If everyone consents and is happy, who are we to throw stones? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ProletarianGothic said:

I think he'd do better in the adult section of the forums to find what he's looking for.

Doesn't really make much difference since the rules of the "Adult" section are such that they have to be PG rated so what's the point?!

This type of relationship is actualy pretty common in SL. I don't find anything wrong with it, to each their own. Engman, I would suggest, if you haven't already, to join some in-world groups where you can find like-minded people to RP with. There are many, many groups to try out, and you can certainly join and leave it if you don't find it to your taste. 

good luck!

7 hours ago, Tess Falworth said:

This type of relationship is actualy pretty common in SL. I don't find anything wrong with it, to each their own. Engman, I would suggest, if you haven't already, to join some in-world groups where you can find like-minded people to RP with. There are many, many groups to try out, and you can certainly join and leave it if you don't find it to your taste. 

good luck!

Yes thank you. 

I realized they I already is a member of several cuckold groups. 

I posted there and got in contact with a few wonderful ladies :)

On to new adventures! 

Edited by Engman Hancroft

16 minutes ago, chaosninja7 said:

Is this hot?

CF71E36B-ACAD-4CB8-BC48-AF9369F3A505.gif

I got all happy when I saw the notification, thinking I got another reply from another wonderful woman. 

Then I log in and see you only trolling me. 

Well atleast that made you happy today i guess. 

Just now, Engman Hancroft said:

I got all happy when I saw the notification, thinking I got another reply from another wonderful woman. 

Then I log in and see you only trolling me. 

Well atleast that made you happy today i guess. 

Trolling you?

How? The post wasn't even towards you. :|

On 9/19/2018 at 5:52 PM, Fionalein said:

Does owning a flamethrower make me qualified as "Hottie"?

I thought Madeleine McMasters was the flamethrower aficionado. Is there a club?