I am looking for a cuckoldress or Hotwife. 

I had this relationship before and it is very exciting. 

So if you are in to this kind of relationship send me a message ingame and we can see if we can have some fun

I have been a long time in SL and after a break I am back. I am very relaxed and drama free :) 

You have to be a female in RL also but I will not ask any RL stuff from you unless you want me to. 

6 minutes ago, Engman Hancroft said:

So if you are in to this kind of relationship send me a message ingame and we can see if we can have some fun

I have been a long time in SL and after a break I am back. I am very relaxed and drama free :)

You have to be a female in RL also but I will not ask any RL stuff from you unless you want me to. 

and of  course she has to be hot in RL too right?

*rolls eyes*

Edited by Phorumities
aded two words

8 minutes ago, Engman Hancroft said:

Hmm, that line just doesn't seem to add up.

21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm, that line just doesn't seem to add up.

Yeah a person can easly lie, I know that is pretty common. But I still believe there are honest people out there 

7 minutes ago, Engman Hancroft said:

Yeah a person can easly lie, I know that is pretty common. But I still believe there are honest people out there 

So when you ask if they are a RL woman, how will you know if they are being honest in their answer?

Let me get this straight.  You WANT your wife to cheat on you.

Well, at least now I know where your lack of logic in other matters is coming from.

7 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

So when you ask if they are a RL woman, how will you know if they are being honest in their answer?

Well my hope was that we would build a relationship together and explore the cuckolding. Then you get to know a person. 

14 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Well, at least now I know where your lack of logic in other matters is coming from.

It's a big thing on SL, guys love to be cucked, its often a raceplay thing too, teenie weenie white guy cucked by his wife with a well built black guy. 

Edited by Phorumities
spelling

9 minutes ago, Engman Hancroft said:

Well my hope was that we would build a relationship together and explore the cuckolding. Then you get to know a person. 

The best you can hope for is a RPer, who may or may not be RPing their gender as well. Why would a girl waste her time building a relationship with a guy that just wants to get off on her cheating on him.

Like seriously?

Edited by Phorumities
spelling
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Thank you for your reply. 

As I wrote I was in this kind of relationship before. That lastet for years. 

So I know what I am asking for 

5 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

The best you can hope for is a RPer, who may or may not be RPing their gender as well. Why would a girl waste her time building a relationship with a guy that just wants to get off on her cheating on him.

Like seriously?

Yes seriously. 

I had it before for years 

14 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

It's a big thing on SL, guys love to be cucked, its often a raceplay thing too, teenie weenie white guy cucked by his wife with a well built black guy. 

Yes some like to be humilated. 

I am not like that, but watch her have sex with a well built man of any color is exciting 

1 hour ago, Engman Hancroft said:

I am not sure you really understand why this does not add up.

in the first half of this statement you basically are saying "I am going to ask you about your real life", then you say you are not going to ask about your real life.

As much as your topic is quite specific, any personal ad (imo) has to have the following: what you want as clear as possible, what you offer also as clear as possible. I'm not into kink shaming like some at this topic, but I'd advise you to be more specific with your thread.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Does owning a flamethrower make me qualified as "Hottie"?

depends which way you point it

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I am not sure you really understand why this does not add up.

in the first half of this statement you basically are saying "I am going to ask you about your real life", then you say you are not going to ask about your real life.

I understand why some people will not understand. 

But if I find a girl that want to build a relationship with me. 

I will know if this person is a male in RL. 

I want to avoid that by stating it in my post here. 

1 hour ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

As much as your topic is quite specific, any personal ad (imo) has to have the following: what you want as clear as possible, what you offer also as clear as possible. I'm not into kink shaming like some at this topic, but I'd advise you to be more specific with your thread.

Thank you for your advice. 

10 hours ago, Engman Hancroft said:

Can i know what is cukoldress?

2 minutes ago, Velhy said:

Can i know what is cukoldress?

To be honest I don`t know the difference between those 2.

A cuckoldress is a woman that cuckold her husband or boyfriend.

4 minutes ago, Engman Hancroft said:

To be honest I don`t know the difference between those 2.

A cuckoldress is a woman that cuckold her husband or boyfriend.

So u looking for a wife who would want to be used by other guy in front of you, or you are the one doing a girl and want your wife to watch it?

30 minutes ago, Velhy said:

So u looking for a wife who would want to be used by other guy in front of you, or you are the one doing a girl and want your wife to watch it?

Well I would not call it "get used" but yes I look for a wife that will enjoy sex with other men.