Kiranoshi

Problem with "It's not mine glasses"

Hello all! I tryed to figure out in what category should I address this question, and I'm sorry if it's not the right forum for this. But "It's not mine glasses" is adult-play item, so I thought I could find help here.

As you know, the item "It's not mine glasses" (there are 3 types of them) makes your vision blurred after sex acts with ejaculating on the wearer's face, if you using RLV viewer. After a sex act I cleaned my avatar in rlv-shower, but vision remains blurred. I took the glasses and "it's not mine system" off - same problem, vision is still blurred. Tried normal SL-viewer, without RLV - nothing changed. I took off all items what could be connected with rlv and ***** system, and it doesn't work.

Could anyone tell please, is there the way to reset vision, to delete this blur? Maybe reseting camera, or reinstalling SL client?

Thank you. Sorry for my poor English. 

1 hour ago, Kiranoshi said:

Hello all! I tryed to figure out in what category should I address this question, and I'm sorry if it's not the right forum for this. But "It's not mine glasses" is adult-play item, so I thought I could find help here.

As you know, the item "It's not mine glasses" (there are 3 types of them) makes your vision blurred after sex acts with ejaculating on the wearer's face, if you using RLV viewer. After a sex act I cleaned my avatar in rlv-shower, but vision remains blurred. I took the glasses and "it's not mine system" off - same problem, vision is still blurred. Tried normal SL-viewer, without RLV - nothing changed. I took off all items what could be connected with rlv and ***** system, and it doesn't work.

Could anyone tell please, is there the way to reset vision, to delete this blur? Maybe reseting camera, or reinstalling SL client?

Thank you. Sorry for my poor English. 

ok, 

1. I did NOT know about this item.. 
2. I'm not sure why you would think the general populous of the forums would know about it. ?
3. Why in the name of all that is unholy would anyone think of this item?
4. Turn off rlv, relog, turn on rlv, relog again. 
5. CONTACT THE CREATOR OF THE ITEM!!!!

Why would that not be your first thought?

• Thanks 1

If “vision is blurry”, I suspect you have not successfully removed a HUD that is causing your blurriness.

A little advice: wear goggles next time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Well, why not?

Some of creators don't answer on messages of any kinds, some answers you may wait forever, and I was need help asap. 

2. I'm not sure why you would think the general populous of the forums would know about it. ?

Well, it's adult content forum. I thought it would be easier to ask if anyone had similar problems. I searched it on the forum a little and didn't find anything, where I could ask about it, so I started a new topic in adult content forum.

Yeah, I tried it, as I said in first message. 

Anyways, thanks for answers everyone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

ok, 

1. I did NOT know about this item.. 
5. CONTACT THE CREATOR OF THE ITEM!!!!

actually i know all about it but i dont wear glasses so ive not used that particular its not mine product.

obviously something is messed up and turning off rlv should fix it but she said she had already tried it without success so she thought she would try asking for help in here.

sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.

Does uninstalling client could help with it? I'm really sorry for such noob questions. I had some problems with other scripts later, and I thought maybe uninstalling everything could clear something. 

I will message creators anyway, just wanted to know for the future issues, so I don't have to bother anyone with stupid topics :D

"It's not mine" uses RLV locked on attachments to create the mess.

If you start without RLV and then look at your worn items, it could be a HUD that displays a messy texture over your screen.

Normally though, the system needs you to use the correct sort of cleaning, once you clean the correct way then the mess goes , as you likely know, so maybe try standing in Linden water for 10 minutes to 15 minutes, or using a freshly washed towel on the glasses. Watchout that the towel isn't dirty, it will smear things and make it worse.

Edited by Callum Meriman

7 hours ago, Kiranoshi said:

Tried normal SL-viewer, without RLV - nothing changed.

Definitely a HUD (as already mentioned). You should use the LL viewer, then open your Appearance tool, select Wearing tab, select everything that is an object and right-click - detach. Yes, your meshie body and head and everything.

That way you *should* be able to remove that HUD and not have to hunt it down. After this just reattach your body, head, and the rest.

Now that I've given you the answer to your query, I have to say this: You chose to use RLV + This specific device and knew what it would do based on the activity you did. You got what you asked for. ~laughs~

Edited by Alyona Su

I'm presuming the vision is blurred using RenderResolutionDivisor.

If you are using Marine's RLV viewer, switching to the LL viewer won't have fixed the problem because Marine's uses the same settings file as the LL viewer.

Activate the ADvanced menu in the top menu bar with CTRL+ALT+D.
Advanced -> Show debug settings -> Set RenderResolutionDivisor to 1.

Does that fix it?

7 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I'm presuming the vision is blurred using RenderResolutionDivisor.

If you are using Marine's RLV viewer, switching to the LL viewer won't have fixed the problem because Marine's uses the same settings file as the LL viewer.

Activate the ADvanced menu in the top menu bar with CTRL+ALT+D.
Advanced -> Show debug settings -> Set RenderResolutionDivisor to 1.

Does that fix it?

Thats why i said to "turn off" RLV not just switch to a viewer that doesnt have it on... But hey, what could we possibly know, we have only been in SL over 10 years...

• Confused 1

You will need to wear the glasses and clean them. Its a HUD option that puts the glasses in your hand (and clears your vision) while you clean them. Note that if your face is still.. dirty, the glasses will get messy again and need to be cleaned again.

Check the It's Not Mine MP page. There's a link to a PDF manual that's quite handy for chat commands.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, the problem is solved. Well, in the most newbe way, just reinstalled the client. 

Creator said you must clean glasses with turned on rlv, not just remove it, or it could just crush everything. Telling it If it could help anyone. 

Sorry for disturbing. 

• Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, Kiranoshi said:

Sorry for disturbing. 

You're not disturbing. Although I'll never use these glasses, I find it nice that you came back to tell us how you solved your problem. It might help others.

• Thanks 1