CTRL + ALT + T = Nothing Happens

Valcaim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have used the CTRL + ALT + T shortcut for a long time. Today, upon trying to use it, nothing happened. After searching through forums and asking around, I have come up with nothing at all. All three keys are still functioning, just not as intended together. And by nothing happens, I mean nothing goes red anymore. No more transparency mode. Nothing. I'm using the latest installment of the Phoenix Firestorm viewer.

7 answers to this question

I just tried it inworld, with the Firestorm viewer, and did not have any problem. 

Do you see any blue highlighted items? (I'm seeing blue highlight on alpha masked items, and red highlight on alpha blended items).  

Are you sure there are transparent items where you are using the shortcut?  

Have you tried Highlight Transparent from the menu command to see if it works that way for you?  (Advanced -> Highlighting and Visibility -> Highlight Transparent)

Have you done anything that might have changed keyboard mappings for any reason?  (maybe for some other application or game?)

3 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I just tried it inworld, with the Firestorm viewer, and did not have any problem. 

Do you see any blue highlighted items? (I'm seeing blue highlight on alpha masked items, and red highlight on alpha blended items).  

Are you sure there are transparent items where you are using the shortcut?  

Have you tried Highlight Transparent from the menu command to see if it works that way for you?  (Advanced -> Highlighting and Visibility -> Highlight Transparent)

Have you done anything that might have changed keyboard mappings for any reason?  (maybe for some other application or game?)

I do not see any blue highlighted nor red items like it usually shows. I'm positive there is a transparent item; I was messing with a WaterHorse AO which requires laying out the AO, using CTRL>ALT>T to find the AO, then edit it. Highlight Transparent DOES work, which I found very relieving during this project, it just seems to be the shortcut that isn't working. I may have indeed changed keyboard mappings, though I wouldn't know where or when.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.