Jump to content
  • 0
FairreLilette

Which Do You Prefer COPY or TRANSFER?

Question

Regarding non full perm items, which do you prefer...COPY or TRANSFER?

1)  Furnishings. 

COPY or TRANSFER?  

With copy you can copy as many chairs as you want for example.  But, with transfer, you could have your own little yard sale when you want to re-decorate or sell your items.

2)  Clothing.

COPY or TRANSFER?

With copy, you can make little outfits with the outfit feature.  With transfer, you can have a yard sale when you are tired of your old clothes.

So which do you prefer?  

 

 

Edited by FairreLilette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

no one even should be in that position when  they payed for some thing i dont give a flying ***** what where or who you pay for some thing you expect it to work the way it should and in the case of digital buggy user created content at least have the Decency to allow them to remove and rez a new clean copy ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

I said something to the effect that there was a problem with the pose positions. As you can now see, it was a significant problem caused by a technical flaw. You said I should take care of this significant problem that I was seeing by adjusting the positions myself. How is this not saying "Fix it yourself"?

I added to my post as you wrote yours. You might find the addition to be interesting.

Yes it is a significant flaw. But you'd need to produce the IMs between us, because whatever was said did not cause me think there was a fault.

Thinking that it was just a normal adjustment problem (a common and necessary thing), and explaining that the positions are necessarily adjustable, and how, is very different to the curt, "Fix it yourself", implying that I can't be bothered with you, which is what you posted.

You owe me an apology.

Edited by Phil Deakins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, iamyourneighbour said:

This drama's going good better stay tuned

right ? when ignorance is used as a weapon to convey opinion  slashing fact 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

@Theresa Tennyson You really ought to know how he operates by now .....

I don't get why people are still arguing with him

Phil brought greed into the picture by his assertion that customers that want copy are greedy

Greed is a moral judgement not an opinion

Morality is based on the majority consensus of what is moral and what is not( a rl example would for example be how much tax amazon pay, they pay all they are legally obliged to however some believe not as much as they are morally obliged to)

The majority of this community seem to believe the greedy one was Phil

He has been tried in the court of public opinion and has been found guilty. Simple as that. He can believe that his morals are correct and everyone else is wrong but morals don't work like that

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, KanryDrago said:

I don't get why people are still arguing with him

Phil brought greed into the picture by his assertion that customers that want copy are greedy

Greed is a moral judgement not an opinion

Morality is based on the majority consensus of what is moral and what is not( a rl example would for example be how much tax amazon pay, they pay all they are legally obliged to however some believe not as much as they are morally obliged to)

The majority of this community seem to believe the greedy one was Phil

He has been tried in the court of public opinion and has been found guilty. Simple as that. He can believe that his morals are correct and everyone else is wrong but morals don't work like that

This isn't about the greed thing. That part is understandable. This bit is about Theresa's lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

@Phil Deakins Just curious if you have a marketplace shop or in world shop you can link? The amount of time you spent defending no-copy is really not something I see every day.

When I sold no-copy, it was when everyone sold no-copy. It was the norm. Times have changed since then. All the no-copy arguments in this thread are an irrelevance

No, I've never had a Marketplace store. I disapproved of it, so I never used it. But I've said that I stopped selling anything some time ago. I don't sell anything, copy or no-copy, which makes it surprising why anyone would want to argue the toss about it now. But there are a few known people who just like to be negative just for the sake of it. Negativity is their thing.

 

Edited by Phil Deakins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Phil Deakins said:

This isn't about the greed thing. That part is understandable. This bit is about Theresa's lie.

Theresesa so called lie seems to bear up, your only actual issue you can raise is that the paraphrasing of what happened may have been done in such a way to paint you in a worse light than how things actually were

The product was majorly broken as you have admitted

You did suggest that she was able to mend the situation due to misunderstanding what the situation was

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

Theresesa so called lie seems to bear up, your only actual issue you can raise is that the paraphrasing of what happened may have been done in such a way to paint you in a worse light than how things actually were

The product was majorly broken as you have admitted

You did suggest that she was able to mend the situation due to misunderstanding what the situation was

Then you haven't understood it at all. Theresa lied. I've shown that. Even she wrote that the reality was different to her original statement. It was the original statement that was the lie.

Edited by Phil Deakins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

This isn't about the greed thing. That part is understandable. This bit is about Theresa's lie.

are you gonna just LIE and deny that you called it greed?  and when we flatted your face by facts you went and said that its just your point of view and that there is no right and wrong ? quoted you JUST in case you edit which you seem to like doing 
also logic is not your strongest suit KanryDrago and i have pointed out several logical fallacies BLUNTLY and an Ex costumer just DEFLATED your claim right where it was born also your claim was just false not to mention its illogical even if we wanted to pretend that it could work  

you need real help with some one to teach you two things , how to talk and how to think , there is a huge disconnected between the two i  dont know if its age or ego but whatever it is you need to disable it  

Edited by vvvRavenvvv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
32 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

He has been tried in the court of public opinion and has been found guilty.

Er.. public opinion? It takes more than 2 or 3 voices to come up with a public opinion. Heck I've had almost the whole RA forum against me, all singing the same song, and they were all wrong, as the nicer ones amongst them admitted when they privately apologised afterwards. It takes more than a few voices to form a public opinion, especially when the voices are people who are known to major on being negative ;)

I'd accept it about the 'greed' thing, but not about Theresa's statement, or about me selling no-copy stuff. There is no right or wrong, guilt or innocence, in the copy/no-copy discussion, anyway.

Edited by Phil Deakins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Er.. public opinion? It takes more than 2 or 3 voices to come up with a public opinion. Heck I've had almost the whole RA forum against me, all singing the same song, and they were all wrong, as the nicer ones amongst them admitted when they privately apologised afterwards. It takes more than a few voices to form a public opinion ;)

I'd accept it about the 'greed' thing, but not about Theresa's statement, or about me selling no-copy stuff. There is no right or wrong, guilt or innocense in the copy/no-copy discussion, anyway.

just stop you are old and ignorant and have no place between logical reasonable people 
i dont care if i get ban '' offending '' because its a crime with no victim 
your opinion is NOT immune to logic and calling logic 'Our opinion'' or pretending that we missed the point does not work you failed and its over 
the way to go is making rezzable items COPY and MOD to allow for use around SL technical limitations unless you can fix those do NOT CLAIM OTHER WISE

Edited by vvvRavenvvv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×