Male Mesh Body *

Error403Forbidden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

The part that made my friend say no to all the skins we found was this

objection.png.2fd069fe4d5ef29319eaa4e0355d3f1e.png

He really disliked that line drawn from hip to pelvis.

Yes, that V is so popular among creators. Even those who don't paint eightpacks on the skin. It's a bit annoying. I like variation, and this is always there.

34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I would say that the designer of the shirt has photoshopped in a real life torso. I never saw anything close to that skin.

Hope @Skell Daggerwill come in the forums today.

devkit + photorealistic skin in blender can do wonders...

Edited by Fionalein

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Huh? What? :D

Yes, the skin in the OP's image is highly likely to be a render. I saw it several months ago at the Legal Insanity store, and I examined it quite closely back then. I'm very doubtful that either that body or skin exist in SL, and there isn't really a mesh body that can give you that torso effect. There are lots of other little clues, too: the freckle details not having any overlap or matching issues where there would normally be some kind of neck join; the real-life look of what we can see of the face (those lips are far too realistic), etc.

I will say, though, that if the OP wants a less-firm look then Belleza Jake is probably not the best choice of body. Jake has muscle built into the mesh. The inguinal crease (the 'gutters' at the hips) are in the mesh, as are the veins along the inner arm and the general musculature. For a less-firm body I would suggest Slink Physique Male. It can be bulked out (not necessarily muscle-bulk) by careful use of the body fat slider and - while it has lost support in favour of the ever-ubiquitous muscle-boy bodies of late - there's still a lot of great clothing available for it.

As to skins, I tend to prefer that inguinal crease look and I actively search for it, so all I can suggest is to try a lot of demos. I'm not sure what Session's body skins are like, but they have a few mature male head appliers, so their bodies might be a bit less toned.

Edited by Skell Dagger

4 hours ago, elixdude said:

If I remember correctly someone said it's from daz 3d's model. It's not from second life's body mesh.

It could well be, there are several mesh bodies and accompanying clothing for women on the marketplace that are available to buy on the Daz 3d store that someone has taken and uploaded to SL. if memory serves there was explicit mentions on the models that uploading to SL was not allowed

Edited by Claireschen Hesten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.