Dreamerra

Distance shouldn't stop you. If you really want someone, You'll make it work.if it goes long term.

Distance shouldn't stop you. If you really want someone, You'll make it work.If it goes long term. Virtual world Anyone can meet anyone world wide goes long term or real.I know not everyone may be in to it but some do.

iftheyare.jpg

Edited by Dreamerra

4 hours ago, Dreamerra said:

Distance shouldn't stop you. If you really want someone, You'll make it work.If it goes long term. Virtual world Anyone can meet anyone world wide goes long term or real.I know not everyone may be in to it but some do.

iftheyare.jpg

yes i know ....but she has to pay the bus ticket cuz im just way to poor 

• Like 1

If we had a teleport like second life but you know what we all connect in second life Making friends or find love.

Edited by Dreamerra
  • Like 1

Just now, Dreamerra said:

If we had a teleport like second life but you know what we all connect in second life.

Or if we could just say: "Beam me up Scottie!"

• Like 1

I found out 9 to 10 hrs apart ( time zones) made it very difficult on the relationship. So, I won't try that again, I think 5 hrs could work. Depends on the RL hours one has to work or can be

free to be in world. Just my experience .

On 9/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, Dreamerra said:

Distance shouldn't stop you. If you really want someone, You'll make it work.

This totally depends on the people involved.  Some people need far more physical contact than others.  If you are the type of person that needs a lot of physical contact, then distance is a problem -- unless you are wealthy enough to be able to travel a lot and the rest of your life allows such.