Why is the button gray while trying to move item to marketplace

Brusian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I feel confused. 

No message,no notification.,just put a greyed button to me. 

I already have payment,store. original content

If I was wrong,show me.

1609.png

Updated:

This is really ridiculous.I solved it by myself,if you guys who get the same issue,then just go  here directly   

Actually,the tutorial link gives the answer(but hard to find,when I search gray or grayed ,nothing): 

The Marketplace Listings window is an extension of your Second Life inventory that allows you to manage all inventory in your Second Life Marketplace store.  By dragging and dropping items from your inventory window into the Marketplace Listings window, you can immediately begin setting up new listings, add updated versions of your existing products, and even list or unlist items on the Marketplace Store.  You can access the Marketplace Listings window by choosing Me > Marketplace listings from the top menu bar of the Second Life Viewer.

Edited by Brusian

27 minutes ago, Brusian said:

Not this account,another,man.

you need to give more relevant information if you want more relevant answers.

You edited your post while i was posting my answer, firing me down with...."man" .. good luck, hope others will jump in, i'm done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

you need to give more relevant information if you want more relevant answers.

You edited your post while i was posting my answer, firing me down with...."man" .. good luck, hope others will jump in, i'm done.

Does that word 'man ' hurt you, I don't get it,please show me why. I'm not English-spoken people .I learn that word from hollywood movies

Edited by Brusian

Just now, Brusian said:

But I just thought it is friendly way. I'm gonna use it all the time  ,while I met foreigner,no mater he likes or not. 

What you don’t understand maybe is, it is an old way of speaking that seems strange to people now. In the 1960’s it was “cool” but not so much today.

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What you don’t understand maybe is, it is an old way of speaking that seems strange to people now. In the 1960’s it was “cool” but not so much today.

Wow..but movies in 2018  are saying all the time. 

So what's the popular way to say.  

Bro,Yo,yo,yo, Buddy,Pal,Amigo? 

9 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Perhaps none of them unless you are actually talking to a friend, someone you have a personal relationship with.

I dun think it is general problem. It's case-by-case.   Man is popular for saying hello to strange man.  Bro too closer.

I think the guy treat it too seriously. Just make it easy and go past. I mean no harm.

Edited by Brusian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.