Callum Meriman

How does your Sansar avatar look today?

Actually got into MD and made three little Halloween themed outfits. A very loose fitting dress with scarf and legwarmers to keep you cozy on those "cold" autumn nights.

skelly2018.png.5835baa161dcd6b883b7d7ec2b6bff12.png

I think I might be getting the itch to start "sewing" again. Something about fall and cooler temps make me want to sew.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I think I might be getting the itch to start "sewing" again. Something about fall and cooler temps make me want to sew.

Suggestion: Ugly Christmas sweater!

• Like 1

So this was my project for the day which I learned a lot on. BUT of course there is a but, the uploader autorig seems less than friendly with some things that should be fine being not so much. An oldtimer confirmed that it was much better "before". I am not sure what "before" means since I am new LOL, but I will confirm that some of my first made pants that USED to cover our mandatory panties no longer do, so something is up there.   The corset on this where I learned buttons and buttonsholes (a good skill) had a very bad crease in the back which is NOT there in MD (sigh) so it may get a belt or a cumberbun or whatever. 

This is NOT something "in my style" but was a learning thing and I did learn. So that works.

A big new update today but most of it was VR improvements and I am a desktop gal. Still we can NOW "take copies" of items rezzed in world which is very helpful for Home and Garden stuff. We can't LINK them yet but maybe someday. Also new is the ability to let others buy and use  items and resell them with the creator getting "royalties". I put up one item to test the system. Not sure that is my thing though. We had that feature in Cloud Party.

So here is my WIP dress of the day.  I am definitely looking forward to the next avatar update LOL. We still have teeth bigger than our mouths. 

Earrings are new and came in fine except much darker than planned so some adjustment needed there.  Will be interesting to see what this turns into when it grows up LOL.   

20579419_peasantdress.thumb.jpg.d468b7b869c7e68e16eeaa68b27e29ea.jpg

Played around a bit more and this looks like it "might" work better LOL. We will see when I test tomorrow.  Ah the trials of the seamstress.

This sort of seems like a '60s dress.

1639269127_modernpeasant.thumb.png.17e5968b6bb406d07e8f78ab53d5bf0b.png

Yep better -- stylewise and usability wise methinks. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 2:08 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Suggestion: Ugly Christmas sweater!

Your suggestion got me interesting in making a new sweater. Here it is. I"m at Serenity, one of my home experiences https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/debibaskerville/serenity. I really like how it turned out. It might very well turn up with some ugly Christmas graphics on the front after Thanksgiving.

sweater.thumb.jpg.d5c63af0e20a0aced0b8c5e9c53d89b2.jpg

I'm not sure if I like the black or white better.

877274593_creamfrtvendor.png.654169817d24f7b743904b90b2a5b3d4.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Your suggestion got me interesting in making a new sweater. Here it is. I"m at Serenity, one of my home experiences https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/debibaskerville/serenity. I really like how it turned out. It might very well turn up with some ugly Christmas graphics on the front after Thanksgiving.

sweater.thumb.jpg.d5c63af0e20a0aced0b8c5e9c53d89b2.jpg

I'm not sure if I like the black or white better.

877274593_creamfrtvendor.png.654169817d24f7b743904b90b2a5b3d4.png

Beautiful job!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Looks like beautiful nature. It's a great picture Chic.

Thanks. It is NOT easy for me, the picture taking in Sansar. Assume it is easier with VR gear LOL.  This was an experience from Skye which is lovely. The framerate isn't great  (85 for me which is normally 100) but loads fast and is definitely peaceful. Sure I will visit again.     

• Like 1