Atlatus Sea Holders flat 1024 sqm grassland to rent

AureliaBeata

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone!,

Now only 325L Per week for a popular area, with a  lovely piece of flat grassland that has access to the road. A very spacious land strip. Has 1024 sqm to play with and can take up to 350 prims. You can terraform to suite the style that you would like. Please read the tenant's note card for more info, which is in the rental box when you right click on it under the info tab. Please press 'keep' button when you see a message appear on the top right of the screen saying that Atlatus Sea Holders has given you a note card. 

If you would like to rent please pay the rental box, for 1,2,3 or 4 weeks, then please IM me for a group invite so I can add you as a renter for this land. I will discount the price at 10% if 4 weeks of rent is paid straight away and will also add on a bonus week which will be rent free if you stay for more than 4 weeks on the land even if you don't want to pay 4 weeks upfront first. Thank you! 

Also, please take a look at this land by following the link: Atlatus Sea Holders (198,16) Moderate 1024m (350 prims), Strata (184, 15, 47) - Moderate

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me.

Kindest Regards,

AureliaBeata

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.