When will the 38 attachment limit be increased?

JessieHoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

*SOME* of us LIKE latex, you know...

Can't stand that filthy perverted cotton and denim stuff, ewww ewww ewww...

I never said I didn't like latex - but... Latex T-shirts with denim fabric print? =P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 17 September 2018 at 7:04 AM, Orwar said:

I never said I didn't like latex - but... Latex T-shirts with denim fabric print? =P

Believe it or not, textured latex is a thing, and I think theres a separate subfetish for wearing latex clothing that "looks normal" from a distance...

Denim coloured latex jeans, with a white latex t-shirt embossed with a fabric pattern, all without the silicone polish shine added...

Don't ask me why, but people do such things... They get a kick I suppose of wearing kinky in public without people noticing, like people who go out in rain storms wearing JUST a raincoat and boots...

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

like people who go out in rain storms wearing JUST a raincoat and boots...

... Totally not too lazy to check the weather before deciding whether to wear my kilt. There have been rough days.

• Haha 2

Yes, yes! Let us increase attachment points so people can add even more avatar-generated lag for all of us! Yessss! THIS!!!!

~rolls eyes~

The number of attachments has already been increased once. I remember the days when it was a single attachment for each point (and no such thing as "Add" - it was always "wear").

My suggestion: Learn to live within your attachment-limit means. ~Snorts~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 7:59 AM, ellestones said:

weeeell !  seeing as how you are wondering

am inworld right now. So lets see, from the top

1. hair
2. ...

omg so many things

224. right hand particles emitter
225. left hand particles emitter

You know you can pull scripts from things and put them in other things ? 

735. ankle straightener script hud

Passed you full perm gesture from Marine Kelly's cuffs that fix this when you press F9 .. it only happens when you sit on something anyway.

Edited by CoffeeDujour
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

omg so many things

Passed you full perm gesture from Marine Kelly's cuffs that fix this when you press F9 .. it only happens when you sit on something anyway.

yes omg :)

the thing with my hand particle emitters is that my hand bangles, finger rings and fingernails are all No-Mod, HUD driven multi-texture changers. *sigh* no mod

my ankle straightener (while on my HUD) is a script that polls periodically, as quite a few of my dances allow my feet to bend backwards when the legs lift, which looks pretty awful particularly when wearing boots.  I tend to run my dances in sequences and not so much individually. I should though move the functionality into my dance or smile HUD as they are mod scripts. Will save me 1 attachment if I do this. Which I can then add another jewel too :) 

12 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

omg so many things

Oh yeah! Can I get one too? The Maitreya ankle fix ( in the HUD) is so weak, it does not hold for any sit poses.

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The Maitreya ankle fix ( in the HUD) is so weak, it does not hold for any sit poses.

I started not keeping that HUD attached unless I'm actually using it, which removed my usual ankle lock - took me a whole day to realize why my ankles were no longer locking.  I did find a few freebies on the MP that see to work very well.

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I started not keeping that HUD attached unless I'm actually using it, which removed my usual ankle lock - took me a whole day to realize why my ankles were no longer locking.  I did find a few freebies on the MP that see to work very well.

Yes, with my HUD in favorites and a gesture to lock the ankles, that should free up 1 attachment spot.

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I use my Maitreya hud too much to not have it attached..

Same for the hud with whatever head I'm using at the time..

What does ankle lock do anyways,stop them from bending too far out of position in poses or something?

When the pose creator has made a pose with a tiptoe default foot, and you wear a mesh high foot, then the pose makes the feet bend back so the ankle looks broken. Ankle lock keep the ankle straight. I have some cheap ankle locks. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/StrawberrySinghcom-Broken-Ankle-Fix-Ankle-Lock/7068127

And there is one in the Maitreya HUD, it is just working poorly.

StrawberrySingh-BrokenAnkleFix.jpg?14285

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

When the pose creator has made a pose with a tiptoe default foot, and you wear a mesh high foot, then the pose makes the feet bend back so the ankle looks broken. Ankle lock keep the ankle straight. I have some cheap ankle locks. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/StrawberrySinghcom-Broken-Ankle-Fix-Ankle-Lock/7068127

And there is one in the Maitreya HUD, it is just working poorly.

StrawberrySingh-BrokenAnkleFix.jpg?14285

yea,I get that sometimes in poses for pictures..

That's about the only time I really notice it much..I usually just use my avimote or animare to fix it for the picture..I have them out anyways because I'm always  making adjustments to other things anyways..like if my arm goes in my leg or I want to move a limb somewhere else.. things like that..

I'm usually on the move otherwise too much to notice it any other time..

But now I'll probably start noticing it all the time!!!\o/

hehehehe

I never use an ankle-lock gesture or hud and my solution works 100% of the time, every time: Not being so lazy as to never change foot angle. I always wear flat feet unless I'm dressed-up appropriately for middle or high feet. LOL

I cannot help but chuckle everything I see ladies in permanent tippy-toe. I'd like to see anyone try doing that in RL. Bahahaha!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I really dislike the look of having my ankle in a cast so don't use ankle lock except for photography or once in a great great while when I have the urge to line dance at a venue and the dances are from way way back. I rarely have any ankle issues with current mocap dances. 

I used to keep my body and head huds on all the time, but after realizing they were part of my texture thrashing issues I stopped keeping them attached except when actually using them. Having the new FS feature for favorite attachables makes it a snap to grab them quickly when needed. I love that new feature.  It also frees up two spots for me to use should I ever need them.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I never use an ankle-lock gesture or hud and my solution works 100% of the time, every time: Not being so lazy as to never change foot angle. I always wear flat feet unless I'm dressed-up appropriately for middle or high feet. LOL

I cannot help but chuckle everything I see ladies in permanent tippy-toe. I'd like to see anyone try doing that in RL. Bahahaha!

In RL my heels hardly ever touch the ground.. I've just always been like that since i was a baby..It's just a lot more comfy for me than standing on my heels..I think it helps a lot with my riding also..It helped a lot I think, when I used to barrel race..

My youngest is like that also..He stands and walks and runs on the front ball of his feet..

I think a lot of peoples that have back problems come from so much time on their heels..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.