What mesh bodies do you use?

Tess Falworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I'm wondering if Strawberry resident will publish a poll this year, because Strawberry Linden :)

I'm going to say no, as she doesn't discuss any SL products on her blog anymore. Hopefully someone else does one but I'm not sure who else has a similar following and does more than take pretty pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

i usually don't post on forums, but i was very curious to see an updated poll on which mesh bodies are popular.

Is there any famous poll available anywhere ? Maybe something from Strawberry Linden ?

In case there would be nothing, i made a fresh poll on strawpoll, feel free to share it and vote (you can choose multiple options) :)

http://www.strawpoll.me/45472141

5 hours ago, Shoma Baxton said:

Hello everyone,

i usually don't post on forums, but i was very curious to see an updated poll on which mesh bodies are popular.

Is there any famous poll available anywhere ? Maybe something from Strawberry Linden ?

In case there would be nothing, i made a fresh poll on strawpoll, feel free to share it and vote (you can choose multiple options) :)

http://www.strawpoll.me/45472141

Something right here in this section

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shoma Baxton said:

Maybe something from Strawberry Linden ?

I don't think you're going to get official stats from LL as it could be misinterpreted as LL praising or criticizing particular brands even though it would still be the most accurate stats available and I would love to see something from them, too.

They are tracking related data as part of their ArcTan telemetry anyway.

6 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I don't think you're going to get official stats from LL as it could be misinterpreted as LL praising or criticizing particular brands

agree

also as well is really none of our business to know what the sales figures are for a private enterprise in any world. For sure the owner of a private enterprise can release publicly any info they like about themselves. But I would not ever like a shopping mall owner to release the sales info of their mall tenants, just because some of their walk-in patrons want to be nosey/curious

i remember a while ago now, a Linden CEO mentioned the annual sales income of one SL mall tenant in a public seminar talk (a throwaway no-think casual boast of what was possible on the SL platform). And I was like whoaaa! why you do that ??. Keep it to aggregated data boasting please Boss Linden

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

agree

also as well is really none of our business to know what the sales figures are for a private enterprise in any world. For sure the owner of a private enterprise can release publicly any info they like about themselves. But I would not ever like a shopping mall owner to release the sales info of their mall tenants, just because some of their walk-in patrons want to be nosey/curious

i remember a while ago now, a Linden CEO mentioned the annual sales income of one SL mall tenant in a public seminar talk (a throwaway no-think casual boast of what was possible on the SL platform). And I was like whoaaa! why you do that ??. Keep it to aggregated data boasting please Boss Linden

I didn't mention Strawberry Linden to get sales stats, she used to be called Strawberry Singh, she's a blogger who already made a poll about mesh bodies some years ago, wich is mentioned in this post.
This is why i replied to this post instead of making a new one, sorry for the confusion

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Shoma Baxton said:

I didn't mention Strawberry Linden to get sales stats, she used to be called Strawberry Singh, she's a blogger who already made a poll about mesh bodies some years ago, wich is mentioned in this post.
This is why i replied to this post instead of making a new one, sorry for the confusion

is all good :)

i sometimes read things into posts that are not actually there.  So am sorry too for muddying the waters

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.