hi. shop question/marketplace

wiccani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello there.

i have some stuff i would like to sell in game, but before i do that i was told i could try and sell a few here on marketplace first.

But how can i add my stuff in game to my shop here in the marketplace ? is there something special i need to do ?

/wiccani

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, wiccani said:

hello there.

i have some stuff i would like to sell in game, but before i do that i was told i could try and sell a few here on marketplace first.

But how can i add my stuff in game to my shop here in the marketplace ? is there something special i need to do ?

/wiccani

All the information should be here

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wiccani said:

i have allready looked through that list more then 1 time and i have nothing showing on my listing so i cant do anything. So how do i get my stuff ingame to show outside on my listing ? i really cant find it in that help link

You mean you have content outside Sl you want to bring in?

Maybe this?

or this

no. I have paid to upload my things and i have taken pictures in sl, but i cant see those in my marketplace listing at all, and if i right click a pic i cant add it to the listing. That is why im a little lost

Edited by wiccani

Did you check the permissions on your items?

In order to list something on the Marketplace, it must be Transferable.  "No Transfer" items are a no-go.

While you are checking that, also check the Next Owner permissions.  Make sure they are what you intend.  Do you want your customers to be able to make additional copies?  Sell or give the item to someone else?  Modify it?

16 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Did you check the permissions on your items?

In order to list something on the Marketplace, it must be Transferable.  "No Transfer" items are a no-go.

While you are checking that, also check the Next Owner permissions.  Make sure they are what you intend.  Do you want your customers to be able to make additional copies?  Sell or give the item to someone else?  Modify it?

that i did not know, so i will check it out

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.